New CSP callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptolog

Premium Subscriber
Today heard 2 Edward 2, 2E4 and 2E5 in comms with Pueblo on CSP 2B dispatch TG 2522, Cheyenne Mtn cc. 2E2 is the former 2B6 from Teller Co. by voice recognition Very routine traffic: dropped off vehicle for repair, stopping by Woodland Park and Springs offices, etc. 2E4 worked a TA east of Florissant on US 24 this PM. I suspect 2E units are the former 2B units out of the Woodland Park office. On the VHF system, had their own number range (2B3x) separate from the Springs units. Maybe it's happened again. If true, wonder if they'll use separate TGs, such as the 2B west TGs.

Anyone else hear this or am I just hearing voices again :)

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I usually listen to CSP on my commute to and from work...I'll try to pay a little closer attention and see what's what.

manross

Nope your not hearing voices....well actually I guess your are and so am I. They have changed them around and have been hearing traffic on both East and West channels along with the TAC and Dispatch channels. Sounds like we are getting most of the CSP traffic for this area on these channels. It's about time for me, since I wasn't hearing a whole bunch until the rearragement.

Marty

Troop

I havent heard anything but then again it only makes sense. The troopers in Teller and Gilpin counties are funded by the Gaming Division but are still attached to 2B and 6A

Status
Not open for further replies.