Colorado forum Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstockmyer

I saw Jeffery did this way back in 05, and rather then reheat an old thread.

My name is Charles. I Work in Windsor, live in Greenwood Village on the weekends. I listen to Arapahoe County and Douglas county. I also listen to Denver PD & FD.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Hello all my name is Nathan and I listen to mostly Boulder county and every once in a while a Weld fire dispatch. I live in weld county and don't yet have a Digital scanner, but soon will have one I'm hopeing.

madthinker

Hello...the name is Scott from the Dacono Area. I've been listening to scanners since 1983 but have only been into the digital scene with a Uniden BCD396T scanner for about a year. Been lurking around this board for about a year now as well.

bwilborn

Brian here. I live in Greeley (Evans technically, and within eyeshot of DTRS site 326) and work down in the tech center. I just got a 396 and listen to the following:

Greeley PD
Evans PD
Weld Co. Sheriff and Fire
Boulder Co. and surrounding areas
CSP (District 3 and 6)
Englewood, Littleton and surrounding areas (when at work)
Centennial Airport (when at work)

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Craig living in Wheatridge. Scanning all over the country - where ever my job lands me. Heading to Salt Lake City for two months in late Jan for training with the new job. Been scanning for 15-ish years. Just picked up a PSR-500 to add to the 396t and the BC780XLT. At home I typically monitor JeffCo, Wheatridge, and Arvada/Westy. I also listen to aircraft and would be happy to help with any questions about what you may hear over the aviation frequencies.

Last edited:

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Colorado fourm Roll Call

WoW was that back in 2005?Im Jeffrey, Ive been here 3 and 1/2 years now love it !!!
Live in Berthoud (Duu) drive 1000 mile a week in metro doing Maintenance route tech work
Got a 396 (currently broken ) BC780,sport cat 200, pro71, bc55, listen mainly to fire and snowplows starting to get into pd stuff cause its just so slow here compared to were I came from ................................

Looking forward to meeting some more of you northern folks Ive been thinking of getting a north group together.......... you north guys let me know what you think

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FiremanSparky

My name is Frank and live in Jeffco. I monitor the DTRS (work), most of the metro area (EDACS, mutual aid), and VHF (surprised that there is so much). Happy New Year everyone!

XTS-2500 (800)
Astro Saber IIR (VHF)
MPA System (800)

Last edited:
I'm Chris and I live in Longmont. I mainly listen to All of Boulder County and will occasionally monitor Arvada, Wheat Ridge, West Metro, and Westy with my bc15, 396, and TK-2180

bak3r

I'm Bak3r, I work in communications for a large agency and I mainly (as you can see by the post count) just lurk. =]

Last edited:

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
I'm Ron.

I live in Ft. Collins. I work for an aerospace company in Boulder.

I get 2 hrs/day of quality time with my Pro-96 listening for accidents and tie-ups along the commute path.

Been a ham since 1971 and a scanner user for over 25 years.
I have lots of other hobbies, I mostly dabble in scanning as a winter indoor sport.

RR has been a fantastic resource.

NW0U

blackice

My name is Eric, live in Lochbuie (Brighton area) and work in Arvada. I mainly listen to Arvada/Westminster but poke around and listen to just about whatever the radios will pick up.

Gobi99

My name is Chuck just purchased a PSR-500 which I am still learning about. Monitor Aurora, Denver, Buckley, DIA and Centennial. Still working on DTRS, stuff unable to listen to Arap County for some reason????.......Happy New Year!

bwilborn

jeffreyinberthoud said:
Looking forward to meeting some more of you northern folks Ive been thinking of getting a north group together.......... you north guys let me know what you think

I'd be willing to participate. Maybe have it somewhere in Loveland (easily accessible by I-25 and kind of central to the North folks).

-- B

jfab

My name is James. Im probably the youngest on the forum(16). Im interested in Law Enforcement as a career. I live and mainly listen to Broomfield PD and North Metro Fire, but will occasionally listen to all other Denver Metro PD/Fire agencies.

Spud

Roll Call

Greetings from Fort Collins. I monitor Horsetooth for this area and Lookout for most Denver Metro traffic. Been involved in scanner, ham and SWL since mid 1960s. Worked in law enforcement until 1989 (Loveland PD). Working in electronics engineering for 10 years now and may retire from that in about 6 more years. Best wishes for a Happy New Year to all...

The Spud

Status
Not open for further replies.