RadioReference Formally Responds to MRA Demand to remove information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa3371CSX1

It took some time but time is always important to make sure you get things right. This rebuttal letter is fantastic! It tells MRA their claims are without basis, and at the same time, offers to help them find out where the interference is coming from. Personally, I think the interference is coming from within MRA (a disgruntled employee past or present, a disgruntled customer, etc). Excellent job by the RR legal team in getting to the bottom of this. Great job!

jim202

Well done Lindsay. Being involved in the 2-way field for well over 45 years, I have seen allot of
water go over the dam in those years. There have been a number of people along the way that
have felt they could order or bully their way with other radio fans or users.

There was one time where I had a police chief come to me and order me to stay off my ham radio
equipment. He even tried to obtain my ham license from me like it was a drivers license. That
week he received official word from the FCC that he was operating outside his jurisdiction. The
next time we ran into each other, he wouldn't even talk to me. Guess it hurts to get your tail
feathers singed by the feds.

There have always been a following of legal people looking to make a fast buck or lead their client
down the road for a fast buck. As the action goes on with MRA, we will see just who is leading
who down the road. The true colors of both MRA and their legal team will become evident with time.

Keep up the good work and again a very well done with the legal response.

Jim

WouffHong

Julian1

This is a great example of the law being practiced correctly. I was not as good a student as I should have been...had thought seriously about law school. Law practiced correctly and precisely is a beautiful thing. Not this, "I spilled a cup of coffee and it burned me" crap we see too much of.

Our rights as protected by the U.S. Constitution is truly a gift worth fighting to preserve.

Congrats Lindsay!!

Best wishes to you and those fine legal eagles!

KE7JFF

Good Work Mr. Lindsay!

I've been through some legal wrangling with some other websites and I know it can be tough to get the message through sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.