El Paso, TX - Helicopter carries new communication systems to top of Wells Fargo

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0nhp

The scariest part of it, from my point of view, is that they used a UH1 single engine bird to do the lift. For external lift in occupied areas I would think the slight extra expense of a dual engine helo would be worth it.

Bruce

zz0468

QRT
Banned

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Wish we had voice to go with that video. I remember a helicopter lifting building materials at the expansion of the Tyler Mall in Riverside CA. The mall was only blocks from me. You have to be one good pilot to do that job!

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
That's some damn dangerous work. I noticed you too have a Pro-2042 and a DX-394. I used to have two Pro-2042's. One had a OS 535 board in it, but I never could get it to work so I sold it on eBay. Very rare to find those.

Go-West

Premium Subscriber
Curious about the frequencies to know if they are new or current El Paso city stuff. Being over near Las Cruces, NM wondering if I could listen in to it or not.

chaplainandrews

Premium Subscriber
Is there any word on when it will be operational--I just moved to El Paso--and I've not been able to tune any Public Safety in. Most have a type of feedback going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.