Supervisor Password Panasonic Toughbook CF-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minana

Hi all, I need your help!!! Is there anybody, who knows what can I do, if I forget the Supervisor Password??
I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-19, but I don't have the f***ing Supervisor-Password!! What can I do? Can anybody helps me?? Thank you all!! - Minana :)

redhelmet13

There are some utils that let you clear the CMOS. I found a util name WIPECMOS that has done that for me in the past on desktops.

K

kb0nly

KILLCMOS

Works every time... I have done a half dozen or so toughbooks now with it, usually computers that some company sold as surplus and forgot they had them locked down before selling.

Astrak

Haven't messed with computers for awhile but can you still move the jumper thing on the motherboard to reset the BIOS?

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Haven't messed with computers for awhile but can you still move the jumper thing on the motherboard to reset the BIOS?

this jumper is not on laptops (or at least some that I've worked on) plus unless you're good at disassembling laptops and be able to put them back together and have a working unit when you're done, I would not suggest doing so.

I know on some old PC motherboards, there were 2 test points you would short out with a flat blade screwdriver to clear the BIOS. Another way is to remove the CMOS battery for a while and replace it.

this might help:
http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bios_password.htm

Question:

why are we helping this guy anymore? I don't think he's been back since his OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.