Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Is there a very simple program software or tools that will guide me in developing an user interface that ties in all the programs that I would like to use under one interface.

Ie Spread sheet, Word processing, Radio Programming (ie for both scanner and ham radio, other two way radios), Mapping software,etc.

Please point me and guide in the right directions

Thanks.

corbintechboy

Premium Subscriber
Is there a very simple program software or tools that will guide me in developing an user interface that ties in all the programs that I would like to use under one interface.

Ie Spread sheet, Word processing, Radio Programming (ie for both scanner and ham radio, other two way radios), Mapping software,etc.

Please point me and guide in the right directions

Thanks.

I have done this before with HTML. You could easily make a start page for your browser with "links" to the programs you would like to see there. It is easy and it works. HTML is very easy and many guides are available.

This has the benefit of being very simple and it can be used on different machines without any issues as long as programs and such are installed to the same place. If not just a little simple editing.

If you do not want that as an option, the QT toolkit is pretty easy and that is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.