LCD Multiple Tones/Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimab

I've been listening to LCD for some time -- whats their protocol on re-toning an agency? I often hear the same call paged out several times and of course never hear the other end of the transmission.

Of course, the obligatory question - list of their codes? ( runs to google )

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
I think they also repeat their message on two diff frequencies. I will hear it on one and then hear it again on the Avon Mtn Frequency. Which I dont have handy right now. U can tell its recorded. They say everything the exact same way..

bobmich52

I Live In Eastern ct & Have LCD Dispatch Programmed Into My 996 In Just for Kicks.

It's In My Mobile, The Freq Is 155.1075, & Surprisingly, I Can Hear Them well Most Of the Time. Likely A Cross Band Repeater Freq .

Antennas Are R/S Glass mounts x 2

They Tone Out & At Least For what I'm Able To Hear, They Immediatly Tone It Out again, After That, Who Knows?

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
On of their transmitters is on Avon Mtn. Comes in Better in Bloomfield, Then the Bloomfield Police. That's a whole different story : )

edisonfire

LCD Signal Carry

I have relatives in Sherman CT so I have frequencies programmed for that neck of the woods. I live in Central Jersey, about 45 miles west on a straight line from the Holland Tunnel and can hear LCD, albeit scratchy at times.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.