Waterford Public Safety Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schoolcop

Hi, Does anyone know if Waterford has changed there control freq for the trunked radio system in town? I am no longer picking up a control channel on my BC 996 I have all the freqs entered from the web site. This just happened the other day cause I was hearing both police and fire before with out any problems. Any ideas? Thanks Gary.

Last edited:

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
Hi, Does anyone know if Waterford has changed there control freq for the trunked radio system in town? I am no longer picking up a control channel on my BC 996 I have all the freqs entered from the web site. This just happened the other day cause I was hearing both police and fire before with out any problems. Any ideas? Thanks Gary.

Current control frequency is 854.16250 as of this morning(Wed).

w1haf

Waterford Control Channel Change

Waterford Control Channel Changed to 854.1625 and 854.3875. I play it safe and programmed all the frequencies in. I did notice the change after uploading the RR Database files and I lost them for a day before I realized that they only load the control channels. I need to notify the Database administrator of the change. They are also adding some analog trunked channels for fireground use. The Town of Waterford is also in the process of negotiating with New London and East Lyme to share the system.

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
I think they also rebroadcast on their old freq of 33.94000 MHz.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
I think they also rebroadcast on their old freq of 33.94000 MHz.

Yes they do., This is the simulcast / broadcast of their main channel to page the fire companies over their Minitors. I do not think it is set up for a cross patch though. The PL is 179.9 for 33.9400.

Status
Not open for further replies.