Hey here's an um.........interesting, yeah Interesting call for you guys - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've all been there, right? In fact I warned Uncle Frank a number of times that something like this would happen when he gave up modeling, especially if he kept hanging out with "Pebbles".

Like Chan says, “He drink all morning, He get crazy. I tell him no more beer for you and he throw Pu-Pu platter at waitress. He a very bad man." Yep, that's Uncle Frank!

I love hearing the calls where people get pulled over not wearing pants. Talk about distracted driving!

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Guess a little late than never!

.TOP NEWS
Police Stop Leads To Bizzare Arrest
Posted by Bobby Bou ⋅ June 23, 2008 ⋅ 112 Comments

Also you might want to take a grain of salt with most of the stuff on there too...

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
i didn't catch the date. one of the dispatcher i know posted it. however i thought the whole thing was hilarious, especially having to cut the two out of the back seat. i thought it was great at least for the entertainment aspect - lol

GumbyCT

i didn't catch the date. one of the dispatcher i know posted it. however i thought the whole thing was hilarious, especially having to cut the two out of the back seat. i thought it was great at least for the entertainment aspect - lol
I caught the date but couldn't understand why none of the comments began until Nov 30, 2012... that explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.