CSP feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
The feeds are from individual scanner hobbyist,it's up to each person weather they want state police troops in their scan list,there are feeds for a couples of troops,in new haven county there a feed called south central police and that has troop I and in Hartford county under enfield feed troop h is listed And new London county has a feed that had several troops

Eastern CT Fire, EMS, and Police, and CT State Police

Fire, EMS, and PD frequencies in Eastern CT (New London, Windham & Tolland counties). Trunked systems: CT State Police Digital Trunked system (Troops C,D,E,F,H,K); Digital Trunked System for Waterford, New London, and East Lyme; Groton Sub-Base.

Last edited:

Sile

Premium Subscriber
There used to be a feed entitled Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS but it was taken down not long after Sandy Hook.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
There used to be a feed entitled Fairfield County Police, Fire and EMS but it was taken down not long after Sandy Hook.

I noticed that to,I was trying to listen for a fire in new Fairfield,but that feed is not up anymore like you said.i don't know if it had anything to do with the tragedy because the new town area police and fire is still up and running,but the feeds are up by different people ,maybe the person hosting it had issues with a computer or any other reason,I hope he or she puts it back up or maybe someone else can host it,and have new Fairfield in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.