Bridgeport feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering if anyone else here listens to bridgeport fd feed, and has the problem of it being really garbled,I don't know who host it but I hope they can fix it

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Bridgeport ct fire feed

I listen to the Bridgeport ct fire feed at times and it sounds very garbled,I posted about it in the ct section and I was asked to post here,it sounds like it may be off freq,I also sent an email to the feed host awhile ago but it still garbled

ems170

Feed Provider
I'll look at it tomorrow. The feed is not off frequency, the audio is pulled directly from console audio. I would have a hundred calls if that's what the console sounded like. I don't ever listen to the feed, so I didn't hear it until now. There is probably a bad connection to the sound card or the line levels were changed. I'll get it back to normal.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Much appreciated , your dept is awesome and some of us love listening in to, the Baltimore Maryland feed is the same way so I'll shoot him a email and let him know on that one

Thanks agin

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for the delay ,I just out it back on at 400 pm. It's very clear now thank you,,just curious what was the problem with it

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Ok the person that runs the feed contacted me and the feed is very clear the issue been fixed thank you so much

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
firerick100, I've merged your posts from the Connecticut forum and the Live Audio Listener Support forum.

Next time, please just post in one forum. If you need to move your message to another forum, click on the Report Post icon (triangle with the exclamation mark in it) located in the upper right of your post and a Moderator will move it for you.

Please familiarize yourself with our rule on cross-posting (The RadioReference.com Forums - Announcements in Forum : Connecticut Radio Discussion Forum) for next time.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.