Eversource Emergency Crews - New London/SECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
Anyone have the Eversource emergency crews frequency for New London/Southeastern Conn? I somehow wiped it from my radio while seeking to change the name from CL&P to Eversource. Not sure how I did that, but now I can't find it again.

I'm fairly certain it was low band.

Thanks

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Im suprised they have not went to a higher band or a teucnked system yet being as big as they are

ecps92

No one has made a submission, All of these Freq services, RR, SNE etc are all user contributions, if no one adds content it's stale.

But with todays Scanners, you can't run out of room, so load em up :cool:
You never know what you will find now.

The days of a nice book, well written, with in depth usage is gone (Long ago)
RIP - Police Call, Official Scanner Guides and Scanner Master - all good paper guides.

Now we have the internet, where folks want to download, but not spend time to research and contribute
Kind of like Presidential Elections - Give everyone Free School and Health Care , but then who pays ?

Even Canadian users down here in New England on 163.2900 107.2
for Power Service Mutual Aid on a Regular basis

ECPS

The problem with that frequency listing is that it doesn't tell you what the frequencies are for.

Schoolcop

The New London area Eversource crew are on 48.38Mhz.this is a very busy frequency during storms. You will hear them getting called out to reported outages and will here the updates as to what needs to be done. It can be very interesting to listen to. They are on a repeater so you will hear the dispatch center and the trucks. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

ecps92

Any tones on 48.38 ??

The New London area Eversource crew are on 48.38Mhz.this is a very busy frequency during storms. You will hear them getting called out to reported outages and will here the updates as to what needs to be done. It can be very interesting to listen to. They are on a repeater so you will hear the dispatch center and the trucks. Hope this helps.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
I was listening to Eversource in the New London area, from Old Lyme to North Stonington, up to Yantic, on 48.52 with the PL 162.2. That seems to be the emergency response frequency.

48.38 also uses PL 162.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.