Let me tell u about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1CM

Premium Subscriber
Good Day:
My name is Steve, KB1YLQ. I am a VE and an Armature Extra. I dabble in DMR, Ham Radio, Guns, Motorcycles,And Emergency Comms. I also am a TTT for CERT, Am also a DDT for ARC and Am state certified as a EMR. i live 45 miles from NYC and you can find me on DMR SNE or the local repeater. I run a FT2000D and two XPR 4550's and a xpr 7550 HT. i laso can be found at local Public service events and take part in the 9/11 ride locally(one of the longest and biggest rides). if i can be of any help in my many areas of interest please PM me or shoot me an e-mail. Thanks for your time.

NevadaHam

Good God Maynard!

Good Day:
My name is Steve, KB1YLQ. I am a VE and an Armature Extra. I dabble in DMR, Ham Radio, Guns, Motorcycles,And Emergency Comms. I also am a TTT for CERT, Am also a DDT for ARC and Am state certified as a EMR. i live 45 miles from NYC and you can find me on DMR SNE or the local repeater. I run a FT2000D and two XPR 4550's and a xpr 7550 HT. i laso can be found at local Public service events and take part in the 9/11 ride locally(one of the longest and biggest rides). if i can be of any help in my many areas of interest please PM me or shoot me an e-mail. Thanks for your time.

My name is Kirk, NO7BS. I to am a VE, but I'm only a Advanced.I don't dabble but I do have me a DMR radio or two.I gots me a TS2000 and a TS590S for them HF bands,I forget how many VHF/UHF radios I have (mostly Motorola),I own a gun and have a Harley (Motorcycle).I dont have any of those fancy capitol letters and I am over 3000 miles from NYC.I tend to hang out on the Las Vegas repeaters, but have been known to screw around on the DMR-MARC Tg's.I don't waste my time at the Public Events and don't really give a rats *** about CERT/ARES or RACES.So no patches for my T-Shirt, no PM's for me and please no shooting at me in emails.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
My name is Kirk, NO7BS. I to am a VE, but I'm only a Advanced.I don't dabble but I do have me a DMR radio or two.I gots me a TS2000 and a TS590S for them HF bands,I forget how many VHF/UHF radios I have (mostly Motorola),I own a gun and have a Harley (Motorcycle).I dont have any of those fancy capitol letters and I am over 3000 miles from NYC.I tend to hang out on the Las Vegas repeaters, but have been known to screw around on the DMR-MARC Tg's.I don't waste my time at the Public Events and don't really give a rats *** about CERT/ARES or RACES.So no patches for my T-Shirt, no PM's for me and please no shooting at me in emails.

My name is rick i have a few 2 way radios and scanners and dont care or interested in ham radios. Lol

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
My name is Steven and I have a Motorola portable radio addiction. I used to think I could stop whenever I wanted , but now that I look over at the 11 portables and 6 Minitor IVs on my night stand charging right now, I realize I may have a problem.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
My name is Steven and I have a Motorola portable radio addiction. I used to think I could stop whenever I wanted , but now that I look over at the 11 portables and 6 Minitor IVs on my night stand charging right now, I realize I may have a problem.

I think we should start a addiction group, i know of one person who is a good friend who has one hell of a shack (and you know who you are and you can admit that your addicted like us-lol) we would have one hell of a turnout. Hahaha

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hmm... I'm a ham, go to work, come home, stay in my cave and keep my acomplishments to myself. :). 73, n9zas

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
My name is Manny-N1SQB and I'm an alk, allcho, alcho----I drink a lot! :roll: Oh sorry, wrong support group, my bad! :)
I'm an advanced class Ham radio operator, former VE and I have WAY too many radios. ( wife's quote).
I don't get involved in Ham stuff anymore. I spend most of my monitoring time within the public safety, civil / mil-air, railroad, ADS-B, maritime realms. Welcome to the boards! Another new member, I'll drink to that! Then again, I'll drink to almost anything! LOL..

Manny

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I think we should start a addiction group, i know of one person who is a good friend who has one hell of a shack (and you know who you are and you can admit that your addicted like us-lol) we would have one hell of a turnout. Hahaha

I am NOT addicted! No, I'm NOT.........
Ok, I'm addicted to scanning! :roll:

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.