RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Connecticut Radio Discussion Forum


Connecticut Radio Discussion Forum - Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Connecticut.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 7:40 PM
Member
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 110
Default City of Hartford - Fire

I see the Hartford fire feed has been removed.

I host the police scanner .. should I apply to host the fire feed as well?

Thoughts, comments??

-KB
__________________
"Radio"

Feed's - Bloomfield Fire | CT State Police Trp H | City of Hartford PD
Uniden-325p2, 996p2(x3), 996T, Kenwood-NX5300 NX5700/5800 TK8180 TK5210 TK5410
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2017, 9:38 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 96
Default

I enjoy the HFD.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2017, 3:06 AM
sefrischling's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New London, CT
Posts: 1,172
Default

If you can, yes please
__________________
I Listen To Stuff For Work ... Which Is Convenient Because It Is Also My Hobby
Current kit: 346/396/996xt, some Moto Astro Sabers, XTS3000 & XTS2500s, Harris P5100 & a few Minitor Vs
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2017, 8:58 PM
Member
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 47
Default HFD Live Scanner Feed

Back on line with a temp setup. HFD personnel are flat out short staffed. Right now the feed is one channel 154.310 only. Scans Incident 1 thru 5 with priority on Dispatch. Will work with HFD to get the two channel feed back up as time permits. Broadcastify lost a server and the streaming audio encoder needs to be reprogrammed with the new server address.
__________________
How is it that our system covers 95% and I always find myself in the other 5% when I need my radio to work? #makingsimplexgreatagain
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2017, 9:29 PM
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 96
Default

Thanks!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2017, 11:23 AM
Member
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 47
Default Will be back on the primary 6/23

Will be at HFD tomorrow 6/23 to reprogram the primary encoder. Streaming will be offline for a brief period between 10:00 and noon.
__________________
How is it that our system covers 95% and I always find myself in the other 5% when I need my radio to work? #makingsimplexgreatagain
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions