Input Frequencies - Yes, they are still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh where oh where did the input frequencies go?

They are still here.... but hidden by default. On any county or agency page, you now have an option right above where the frequency listings start to Show or Hide input frequencies

inputs.gif

Here this weekend I'll roll out a setting for premium subscribers that will allow them to set their default view for inputs.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Here this weekend I'll roll out a setting for premium subscribers that will allow them to set their default view for inputs.
I do not see that option. Can you please post a link to it? (or provide directions as to where it is). Thanks.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber

Lindsay,
I was wondering a few things. Is this option available yet?

Also, would it be possible to setup a setting so the premium subscribers could view a TRS by the TGRPs by Agency OR the "List all in One List" option- I like the latter now as it is a lot easier to try and find who an unidentified talkgroup belongs to.

Lastly, how about that suggestion of being able to "Watch" a certain agency in a TRS only, so I don't have to monitor the changes across a whole trunked system. I'm not in to this computer programming stuff, so let me know if these are not feasible...

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Thanks cubn, I don't think I've even looked at my personal settings since the new site rolled out- that shoulda been my first stop I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.