Updates to Database not being highlighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
In the Florida database, there have been recent updates that have not been highlighted on the specific system pages. Pasco, Polk, Sarasota trunked systems and possibly others. It's very difficult to determine what info has been updated in large systems when highlighting is not used.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

kma371

QRT
This has been brought up many times. Sometimes a change of a spelling error, alpha tag, frequency sort etc.. would make things go green and people freak out wondering what was changed.

If its something insignificant the admin can override the green highlight. It may have just been something like that.

AA4TX

This has just occurred with Lee County.
12 new updates were made on 2013-12-20 to the Lee County Public Safety system, but when you select the system, the color highlighting is NOT there. Makes it very difficult to tell what has been changed.
It is not that highlighting is there when it should not be, it is that there is no highlighting when it should be there.

wise871

Database Admin
It was me just fixing spelling mistakes or removing improper use of caps, too many spaces between words, etc. Winter house cleaning. If it was a major change I will make sure it highlights green. Didn't mean to worry you guys. Just trying to provide a clean and accurate product. Like others have stated, if I removed a space or period and it highlighted green, everyone would say nothing changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AA4TX

Ok, but please see my related thread in the Florida Forum "Strange updates to Lee County FL Public Safety System"

Status
Not open for further replies.