Database problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

The site has some kind of database issue at the present time. This is what I receive when I click on the Reference Database area on the RR home page - Invalid Country ID:

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
The site has some kind of database issue at the present time. This is what I receive when I click on the Reference Database area on the RR home page - Invalid Country ID:

Seeing the same thing here.

QDP2012

The problem seems to be with a redirect on the homepage.

You can still get to the DB directly using this link, and then navigate around from there.

RRDB: US Homepage

Hope this helps,

QDP2012

Is this related to the import of data? I'm using PSRedit, and when I try to download data, after I specify United States, the State Dropdown list is blank

I am not familiar with the server-side logic involved in that process. The two problems might be related.

AlphaFive

FCC Universal Search system down...

I am definitely not knowledgeable enough to make a positive connection,,, but the FCC Universal Search system is also down for a rebuild until the 8th. Maybe there's a connection with the license access portion, I don't know.

dallascowboys

DATA BASE

Having the same problem Invalid County ID, looks like they may be changing something or server is down hope it will be fixed by the end of the day. Also any firefighters out there that is helping fight the fires in Washington State GOD BLESS YOU and THANK YOU .

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I am definitely not knowledgeable enough to make a positive connection,,, but the FCC Universal Search system is also down for a rebuild until the 8th. Maybe there's a connection with the license access portion, I don't know.

As of the info posted here, https://www.fcc.gov/blog/modernizing-fcc-s-it the downtime at the fcc is not scheduled to start until 6 pm eastern time, about 4 hours from now, yet it seems to be down.

The us database can be accessed at RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Database

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
I submitted a mantis ticket for this issue - its used as the 'work request' system here.

QDP2012

I submitted a mantis ticket for this issue - its used as the 'work request' system here.
Ronaldski, Thanks for reporting the problem upline.

Having the same issue still. It's 4:00PM on the east coast. Still have " invalid country ID"
johnls7424, If Ronaldski was the first RR-staff-member to notice the thread, then they've only known about it for approximately one hour. It might be a while before it is resolved.

CVASSB

I'm having this problem also. Today,9/2/2015 I'm having a hard time checking into the Database. I rebooted my computer,and ran a security sweep. All I get when I'm trying to check into the Database is "X Invalid Country ID".

russellmaher

KC1ANC
The problem appears to be resolved.

Going to the database just now, and the "Invalid Country ID" is no longer there.

Thanks.

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.