Air Show Frequencies need updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_rt

Premium Subscriber
Hi, Was at work today and the USAF Thunderbirds were buzzing my building. I'm on the 17th floor so I was right beside them. I took my Home Patrol with me to listen to them. Updated the sd card this morning before I left for work. Not one peep out of them was heard. Had the HP locked on the US Air Shows system. Scanning. Nothing.

Looked at what I was scanning and looked like only a few of the many frequencies they use.

Could someone please update this system so we could hear something?

Both the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels please.

Thanks

kma371

QRT
Hi, Was at work today and the USAF Thunderbirds were buzzing my building. I'm on the 17th floor so I was right beside them. I took my Home Patrol with me to listen to them. Updated the sd card this morning before I left for work. Not one peep out of them was heard. Had the HP locked on the US Air Shows system. Scanning. Nothing.

Looked at what I was scanning and looked like only a few of the many frequencies they use.

Could someone please update this system so we could hear something?

Both the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels please.

Thanks

the db is user generated, so if freqs were in use that arent listed in the db, you would need to submit them in order for it to be updated.

kma371

QRT
I see the sticky about a zero-tolerance policy on information from another web site. Where would one get such info except from a web site?

There a nice list here > http://forums.radioreference.com/mi...2015-usaf-thunderbirds-frequencies-print.html

and here > Air Shows Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

How can we get those added?

Thank you.

We get info by listening. Just search the mil air bands during a performance and see if you catch anything. Or, look at other threads about the same topic and plug those in to confirm their use.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Do you have the correct service types set? Looking thru mine, the blue angels and thunder birds are listed as military.

Status
Not open for further replies.