Harrisonburg-Rockingham County PS EDACS w/ESK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
This system is not showing up in the latest version of the Uniden Sentinel software (v1.06 rev00) where other systems like the San Antonio/Bextar Co. TX (San Antonio/Bexar County EDACS ProVoice Trunking System, San Antonio, Texas - Scanner Frequencies) one does.

Harrisonburg-Rockingham County Public Safety Trunking System, Harrisonburg, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

I think the issue might be with this one is that the AFS column is not in the table under Talkgroups.

I tried to convert a few using 2 different converters but either I received an error or they didn't convert correctly.

Last edited:

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Cappy40 and I have made some submissions and dtscho has updated the system. Hopefully it makes it in this time. :confused:

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Update out this morning. Harrisonburg/ Rockingham still not there. I didn't see Cecil, Md. either.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I think Sentinel doesn't see this system type as valid for the scanner(s). I suspect an updated Sentinel is going to be required but that's just a guess.

I would say that this statement is probably the correct observation. The connecting factor is that they are 'EDACS Extended Addressing w/ESK' systems. I highly doubt anyone on the RadioReference Database side can do anything with this since this is an issue with the software.

It looks like you have taken the correct step by taking this over to the Uniden Software Discussion Forums in the http://forums.radioreference.com/un...2-provoice-systems-not-sentinel-database.html thread.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Doing a new data pull with an updated version of the puller to account for new system flavors. Check tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.