Florida database map correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but is there a way for managers/administrators to update the Florida map to correctly identify the Monroe County boundaries? Specifically, when you click on the upper keys portion of the map, it appears to be part of Miami-Dade County instead of Monroe. It's not a big deal for locals, but it can be a bit confusing for visitors who don't know the area.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I just came across this error on the map tonight while checking out the Keys area so, it is still not fixed. As mentioned above, most of the island chain is in Monroe County. See attached.

Attachments

• monroe co fl.JPG
    monroe co fl.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 141

Schumi1978

Premium Subscriber
Where on the map are you guys referring to? Are you talking about the chain of islands in the Florida Bay?

Yes, I believe they are. The only portion of the Florida Keys that are within Miami-Dade County is the small section of islands above North Key Largo (Old Rhodes Key & Elliott Key). The rest are within Monroe county.

The Google map image in the second post shows the correct boundaries for Monroe county. The image below shows the correct boundaries for Miami-Dade county:

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.