DB Updates with regard to Provoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjabass123

Many systems have disclaimers that this agency or that system cannot be monitored because they use Provoice or encryption or some other modulation that is not monitorable. Now that, at least Provoice is monitorable, can we get some updated language in the database that indicates whether the system/agency is now capable of being listened to?

I am specifically interested in knowing if Florida highway patrol or any other agency on the statewide SLERS system are now monitorable?

WQPW689

FHP and all other Law Enforcement on SLERS are 100% encrypted and cannot be monitored. There are scattered Florida LE agencies not on SLERS that can be.

cjabass123

Aren't there agencies using the SLERS system also? Will all systems on SLERS be encrypted like FHP or is it on an agency by agency/channel basis? I am trying to decide if getting the Provoice upgrade is worth it in Florida?

mk262

Premium Subscriber
Aren't there agencies using the SLERS system also? Will all systems on SLERS be encrypted like FHP or is it on an agency by agency/channel basis? I am trying to decide if getting the Provoice upgrade is worth it in Florida?

This is posted in the wrong forum.

Unless your county system has provoice on it, it's not worth getting.

WQPW689

ALL LE agencies on SLERS are encrypted. No exceptions. Only those LE agencies not on SLERS using Provoice can be monitored using the Provoice option, providing they don't turn on encryption themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.