View database changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Is there a way to see more than just the last 50 changes to a county's database page?

I would like to see which analog frequencies were changed but since Ohio uses two very large trunked systems, the change log for individual counties get easily flooded out by changes to the MARCS system.

Second, is there a way to view specific changes changes are made?

Like it says:
"Frequencies Updated (Updated: 1, Deleted 0) for Government and Safety Services"
Can I view which frequency was actually updated?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Is there a way to see more than just the last 50 changes to a county's database page?

I would like to see which analog frequencies were changed but since Ohio uses two very large trunked systems, the change log for individual counties get easily flooded out by changes to the MARCS system.

Second, is there a way to view specific changes changes are made?

Like it says:
"Frequencies Updated (Updated: 1, Deleted 0) for Government and Safety Services"
Can I view which frequency was actually updated?

Hi,

We can certainly take a look at this. However, it would involve quite a few changes to the back-end programming of the database and web site, so it may or may not happen depending on what else it would affect.

As far as which frequencies (or trunked sites) are updated, a conventional frequency or trunked site which is changed or added will display with green highlighting for 24 hours after the change, and yellow highlighting for 6 days beyond that. One that week is up it goes back to normal display. Any change reports more detailed than that would also require considerable work internally, and again, may or may not happen depending on what else it would affect.

I know this probably isn't exactly what you hoped to hear, but it's the best we can do.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.