Data Base Update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
About how long does it take to make changes to DB why I ask San Diego County RCS has made some major changes and all the info still has not changed yet in DB still old info being listed as of this post, TIA

SCPD

QRT
Opps I'm bad forgot I posted that already sorry folks it's just that my scanners are a mess and more then likely a lot of other folks radio are messed up because of the changes and RR is still showing the old info, Again sorry about asking this again

Last edited:

ecps92

And until, YOU or someone else makes a submission to the RRDB, it won't get updated :roll:

Opps I'm bad forgot I posted that already sorry folks it's just that my scanners are a mess and more then likely a lot of other folks radio are messed up because of the changes and RR is still showing the old info, Again sorry about asking this again

SCPD

QRT
And until, YOU or someone else makes a submission to the RRDB, it won't get updated :roll:
Well according to this db admin ingigo88 he has all the new info but has not done the update yet and its been about 4 days now, It's from the tread in San Diego county fire Fleetmap changes/updates

kma371

QRT
Well according to this db admin ingigo88 he has all the new info but has not done the update yet and its been about 4 days now, It's from the tread in San Diego county fire Fleetmap changes/updates

Well we are volunteers and have jobs and lives of our own so, just be patient.

JoeyC

With the information given in the thread, I was able to update one of my scanners in about 5 minutes.
I'm holding off doing the others until the database is updated, as I've heard there may be more changes than exist in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.