Graphical issue with DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

caphab1

Hey All. Not sure if this is the right place so please move if it's not. I am becoming rather aware of RRDB graphical frustrations lately. Specifically when you click on databases and it pulls up the US map with the 24/past week updated map. When your state is green but when you click on it nothing shows green by county. I have looked at the downloads and reports when in state view and I only have the DL CSV option.. Can some one please specify how to determine what was updated when the state is green on the map but the counties are gray or yellow?

Thanks!
Preston

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hey All. Not sure if this is the right place so please move if it's not. I am becoming rather aware of RRDB graphical frustrations lately. Specifically when you click on databases and it pulls up the US map with the 24/past week updated map. When your state is green but when you click on it nothing shows green by county. I have looked at the downloads and reports when in state view and I only have the DL CSV option.. Can some one please specify how to determine what was updated when the state is green on the map but the counties are gray or yellow?

Thanks!
Preston

Some good info on that here:

http://forums.radioreference.com/database-discussion-forum/192693-db-updates-highlighting.html

Status
Not open for further replies.