Database Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Quite often, changes appear in the files for trunked systems. Upon further investigation, the change is posted as "Updates to General Trunked System Information.". I am at a loss as to where to find any change posted for that system. Am I missing something or can someone point me to where I can fin "General System Information.?

Metrofire31
Franklin, NC
WQIT636 (GMRS)

kma371

QRT
Quite often, changes appear in the files for trunked systems. Upon further investigation, the change is posted as "Updates to General Trunked System Information.". I am at a loss as to where to find any change posted for that system. Am I missing something or can someone point me to where I can fin "General System Information.?

Metrofire31
Franklin, NC
WQIT636 (GMRS)

Generally, it could mean anything in the top box on the system page was updated. System location, system county, system type, system voice, system ID, WACN. So, more than likely, it's not Talkgroup or Frequency related or anything that could affect your programming.

But if you really want to know what was changed, and it's not listed, you can contact the admin who made the change directly via PM.

D

DaveNF2G

I have been logging in to RR every day this week. Until this morning, no updates were indicated in any of the counties I watch. This morning, two of them were yellow (updated within past 7 days). I never saw a green indication (24 hours).

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I have been logging in to RR every day this week. Until this morning, no updates were indicated in any of the counties I watch. This morning, two of them were yellow (updated within past 7 days). I never saw a green indication (24 hours).

You weren't paying good enough attention, because after I made changes in Albany and Schenectady, both counties absolutely turned green for a 24 hour period. I always check after I make changes to verify that the affected counties go green.

Take a look at Nassau; it's now green after I made a change today.

Status
Not open for further replies.