Database Info Submitted but not added

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFrank615

Hello,

I submitted updated frequencies for Navistar in Clark County. It says completed by radioscan however the page was never updated. Just confused as to why?

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Not on the Clark County page. It is one layer further in.It is in the "Business" section in the county agency area.

I see all this info in the Business link under Manufacturing, including the info in your submission.

Code:
Manufacturing

Frequency 	Input     	License 	Type 	Tone 	Alpha Tag 	Description 	Mode 	Tag 
464.85000 	469.85000  	WNSU464 	RM	156.7 PL	NAV SAFETY	Navistar Security/Fire/Medical 	FMN 	Business 
463.58750 	468.58750  	WNSU464 	RM	127.3 PL	NAV ASSEMBLY	Navistar Assembly Plant 	FMN 	Business 
461.72500 	466.72500  	WNSU464 	RM	85.4 PL	NAV CAS&P	Navistar CAS and Paint 	FMN 	Business 
462.50000 	467.50000  	WPDU947 	RM	88.5 PL	NAV MAINT	Navistar Maintenance 	FMN 	Business

TFrank615

I guess I was looking for it at the bottom of the page under Navistar International where the old and not used anymore edacs system is currently. My apologies.

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
I guess I was looking for it at the bottom of the page under Navistar International where the old and not used anymore edacs system is currently. My apologies.

No apologies necessary!I just wanted to help you find it. :)

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The design of the RR database shows trunked systems within a county on the main county page. That's why you see the "old" Navistar trunked system in the listings at the bottom of the page. Note the heading of that section "All Trunked Radio Systems in Clark County". The data that you apparently submitted was for a conventional, non-trunked system so it's listed in the Business sub-page for Clark County as mciupa pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.