Hosting new Feeds / Need help with programming scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirelesscop

Hey Everyone,

I just set-up (2) feeds. One is NCC Fireboard (Rebroadcast of 453.050 and 453.300) the other is a combo of NCCPD Disp 1 & 2 and DRBA PD. I really want to add a dedicated WPD Dispatch feed, BUT, I can't receive it down here near Smyrna. I might add more agencies if requested.

Anywho... I have a Radio Shack Pro 20-106 that's supplying the audio for the PD feed and a Radio Shack Pro 2026 that's supplying the Fire audio.

My question is... Does anyone have a file I could import into the Pro 20-106 that reflects the rebanding updates? I haven't programmed the scanner in ages and honestly have forgotten how. I have a few different software programs that I have used for a Pro-96, the Pro 20-106 and the Home Patrol over the years and I'm not sure what programs what anymore...lol

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If the 20-106 is the PRO-96 (really using the SKU numbers for a model drives folks crazy - always use the model numbers, please!) then we have the rebanding updates for ARC96 and Win96 in our wiki....

ARC96 - The RadioReference Wiki

and the bottom of...

Win96 - The RadioReference Wiki

and as for HP - well, I *think* you should have gotten the newest freqs from the most recent DB update - if you didn't, I'd do it now...

HTH...Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Hi and thanks for the reply / information...

The scanner (Pro 20-106) is actually a PRO-106.

Here's the link to it:

RadioShack PRO-106 39,000-Channel Digital Handheld Scanner : Handheld Scanners | RadioShack.com

Where would I find the latest update for the Home Patrol for Delaware?

Thanks!

I'm not a Home Patrol user, but if no one answers from here, go to the Uniden forum...

Uniden Scanners - The RadioReference.com Forums

There is a regularly scheduled feed every week, and I'm pretty sure you can get one on-demand using Sentinel...

And as for setting up a feed...

Live Audio Feed Administration - The RadioReference.com Forums

Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

HTH...Mike

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I don't have the Pro 106 or the Home Patrol so I can't help with that issue but I just wanted to say after listening to the NCC feed for the last 10-15 minutes I'm liking this feed much better than the other NCC feeds. Whenever I head down towards Philly or the Del-Mar-Va areas I always make sure the conventional channels are in the scanner before the trunked systems are. I'm sure some will say it doesn't make a difference or that if you tweak and update the settings they'll sound almost equal but to me the conventional channels always seems to sound much better than the trunked systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.