Gander Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRM5204

Anyone have the freqs for the Howard R Young Correctional Facility AKA Gander Hill in Wimington? I checked the DB and Couldn't find anything. I remember there being a UHF freq listed for them probally 460mhz range.

JRM5204

Ok after doing some research I see 460.0250 40 watts. Anyone confirm they use that or have any additional frequency information.

JRM5204

The only DOC facility I hear comms on the DE TRS (NCC) is the Plummer Community Correction Center on 15440. I also hear Probation & Parole on the TRS but no prisoner transports or other DOC activity.

h8tdigitalradio

Feed Provider
Hello,

Howard R. Young Correctional Facility (formerly Gander Hillton :D) uses 460.0250 MHz PL 114.8. It is also used at Smyrna. Since the comms are low power, you must be in close proximity to the prison in order to receive it. Some prison OPS can be heard on N-PROPS.

HTHs

Dave AKA The Tripzter

gerrdude

I live on the riverfront and I wasn't able to pick it up on a handheld. Time to save up and get an APCO scanner.

JRM5204

h8tdigitalradio said:
Hello,

Howard R. Young Correctional Facility (formerly Gander Hillton :D) uses 460.0250 MHz PL 114.8. It is also used at Smyrna. Since the comms are low power, you must be in close proximity to the prison in order to receive it. Some prison OPS can be heard on N-PROPS.

HTHs

Dave AKA The Tripzter

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.