DMR and MotoTRBO ham repeaters

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Here you will list or seek any information about the local/distant Mototrbo repeaters around the states and countries. Feel free to post old/new frequencies for anyone who is interested in Mototrbo for ham radio. Keep in mind everyone some of these repeater systems are private close repeater systems.

442.025 + 5 - Plant City, Florida Color code: 1 Group call: 1 Time Slots: 1 & 2 active

443.175 + 5 - North Dade, Florida: Time Slots 1 & 2 active networked

443.200 + 5 - Orlando, Florida:Time Slots 2 & 2 active - networked

444.475 +5 Lake Worth, Florida: Time Slots 1 & 2 active - networked

443.950 +5 West Palm Beach, Florida: Time Slots 1 & 2 active - networked

442.225 +5 Boca Raton, Florida: Time Slots 1 & 2 active - networked

Big list of link repeaters via the website link below:

http://www.n6dva.org/trbo-database/trbo_repeaters_view.php

Last edited:

JPSan

MARC TRBO Network

Here is a current listing of MOTOTRBO amateur systems across the globe.

http://www.n6dva.org/trbo-database/t...aters_view.php

TRBO-6 IPSC Network - Repeaters

For info and updates for the continuously growing MOTOTRBO amateur system family you can check out these sites.

DMR-MARC Network

TRBO-6 IPSC Network Information

These systems are usually always constantly linked . Unlike EchoLink or Wires, there is no need to need to know DTMF codes or such.
Usually a repeater can handle simultaneously 2 QSO's . One local traffic and North American or World Wide.

There are some Yahoo groups that you can join for more info :

mototrbousa : MotoTRBO USA -- MTUSA

MOTOTRBO : Amateur Radio Use of MOTOTRBO

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Here's a listing from the Florida Repeater Council website.

Attachments

• dmrlisting.pdf
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,589

AA9VI

New Repeaters on DMR-MARC network

Please welcome CE2LS La Sarena Chile and W8YY Houghton, MI!

Chile, Mexico and Spain are now on our Spanish subnetwork. They all can still contact all other worldwide stations on talk group 1, but they have access to their own exclusive talk group 7 in Spanish. We are in the process of adding a French talk group also.

W8YY is at Michigan Technological University and is the first DMR repeater in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. MTU is 2/3 engineering so there is fertile ground for users.

We are also working on 2 repeaters in the southern portion of the Chicago metro area and another station in South FL. Finally, we are working closely with the Texas TRBO team on a c-bridge installation there. In the coming months we expect to add more Texas repeaters and link them with talk group 3148, the statewide network. More details to come.

Come and join us! DMR-MARC Network

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
My 442.000 that is located in Boca Raton Florida was migrated to DMR/Trbo yesterday. It was previously APCO25/analog, but I caught the DMR bug and made the investment to change the technology.

It is going to be connected to the Motorola Trbo network as soon as I get a network connection set up at the site.

Here are the technical details:

442.000 +5 Boca Raton, Florida: CC8 Time Slots 1 & 2 active - not networked at this time.

Subscriber programming needs to follow the Moto DMR programming. DMR-MARC subscriber setup

TLF82

Premium Subscriber
Lubbock and Amarillo Texas are now on the air!!
Lubbock: 444.6875 +5 CC: 14
Aamrillo: 444.9625 +5 CC: 14

TS1:
Texas - 3148
TRBO-6 comm1 - 3777215
North America - 3

TS2:
West Texas "Local" (midland/odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo with more coming soon) - 10

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
Slot 1 is now operational on both the USA and International groups.
Slot 2 is just local and follows the MARC programming standard for the area.

My 442.000 that is located in Boca Raton Florida was migrated to DMR/Trbo yesterday. It was previously APCO25/analog, but I caught the DMR bug and made the investment to change the technology.

It is going to be connected to the Motorola Trbo network as soon as I get a network connection set up at the site.

Here are the technical details:

442.000 +5 Boca Raton, Florida: CC8 Time Slots 1 & 2 active - not networked at this time.

Subscriber programming needs to follow the Moto DMR programming. DMR-MARC subscriber setup

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
Atlanta has a new DMR repeater

Just came online today, KC6OVD/R wide area coverage for mos of Atlanta metro (favors the north side, good portable coverage into North Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett and Cherokee counties)

441.95 +5MHz TX
follows DMR MARC for TS use
CC3
TS1 wide area (DMR MARC NA)
TS2 Georgia DMR (TG 3113)

Presently the repeater is NOT linked due to internet connectivity issues, this will be resolved soon. Repeater site is near I-285/GA400 on the King and Queen building, so it gets out!

JRayfield

Let me know when it's got good internet connectivity and we could link it into the DMR -MARC network through my c-Bridge controller here in Springfield, MO, if you'd like to do that. I'd like to get another repeater or two tied into my c-Bridge controller here, for some testing of some upcoming enhancements to the c-Bridge controllers.

John Rayfield, Jr. CETma
W0PM

Just came online today, KC6OVD/R wide area coverage for mos of Atlanta metro (favors the north side, good portable coverage into North Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett and Cherokee counties)

441.95 +5MHz TX
follows DMR MARC for TS use
CC3
TS1 wide area (DMR MARC NA)
TS2 Georgia DMR (TG 3113)

Presently the repeater is NOT linked due to internet connectivity issues, this will be resolved soon. Repeater site is near I-285/GA400 on the King and Queen building, so it gets out!

AA9VI

New DMR-MARC Regional Talkgroups

We are also launching talkgroups 3169 Midwest Regional and 3172 Northeast Regional. You will see updates on our website that shows who is linked in where. Basically, all peers of K9MOT connect to peers of K0USY, W0PM, KC9KKO, and AA9VI masters on 3169. NE1B peers connect to N2JTI peers on 3172.

Both of these regional talkgroups are on slot 2.

We will be looking to a launch regional talkgroup in the Southeast using 3174 next.
then one for the SW, and Mountain regions after that.
Please stay tuned.

Last edited:

AA9VI

We're looking for hams interested in hosting repeaters in the following cities right now:
(yes, you have to pony up the appx. $1800 for the repeater. We don't have freebies from a magic Leprechaun's pot o' gold)

- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- St. Louis
- Cincinnati
- Nashville
- Milwaukee
- Orlando
- Tampa/St. Pete
- Cleveland
- Pittsburgh
- Houston
- Austin
- Oklahoma City
- Huntsville
- New Orleans

Please complete the form in the link below if you are interested in joining us. Otherwise, if your city is not listed above or is not currently near a networked repeater, fill out the form anyhow and we'd be happy to hear you on the network.

DMR-MARC Contact

Last edited:

WB4CS

We're looking for hams interested in hosting repeaters in the following cities right now:
<snip>
- Huntsville

Oh how I wish I could! Unfortunately my location would not be very suitable for a repeater.

You may want to contact the North Alabama Repeater Association to see if you can get some interest in the Huntsville, AL area. Also check with Ron, W4VM, and Harley, KB4CRG, both run some pretty extensive repeater systems here in town and they might be able to help locate someone in the area that might want to volunteer. I can't speak for any of them, but they would be your best contacts for this area.

I would jump at the chance to get my feet wet in MotoTRBO if it came to this area.

Good luck!

TLF82

Premium Subscriber
(yes, you have to pony up the appx. $1800 for the repeater. We don't have freebies from a magic Leprechaun's pot o' gold)

- Austin
<snip>

Please complete the form in the link below if you are interested in joining us. Otherwise, if your city is not listed above or is not currently near a networked repeater, fill out the form anyhow and we'd be happy to hear you on the network.

DMR-MARC Contact

From what I hear Austin, Tx has a TRBO repeater (I have not found out the freq info yet. It replaced their UHF P25 system) but the site does not currently have internet access. I can try and possibly find out who the owner is if the info is wanted.

AA9VI

Yes, please send all interested people to DMR-MARC Network and click on the Contact Us link. Thanks to the responses so far. This has been a productive thread and we have added a half dozen more repeaters. I'd love to see Austin as well as the other cities listed.

AA9VI

We're excited to announce new repeaters in Hong Kong, Ottawa ON, Concord NH, Oklahoma City, Jasper GA, and Stuart FL. Coming soon: 2 in the Orlando area. We now have over 200 repeaters in 18 countries. Join the fun.

SD70MAC

NCPRN

All repeaters use COLOR CODE 1

North Carolina

Boone -- 443.0375 +
Cary -- 443.7875 +
Charlotte -- 442.4125 +
Gastonia -- 443.9125 +
Nashville -- 442.6125 +
Raleigh -- 442.5125 +
Sanford -- 442.8875 +
Southern Pines -- 443.7625 +
Wingate -- 444.3875 +

Virginia(antenna pattern to NC mostly)

Fancy Gap -- 443.9375

NCPRN site;
Home

This is a very good system.

BigEd1314

Premium Subscriber
MotoTRBO ham repeaters

Anyone know about the Johnson City, TN DMR repeater? I was there last week and couldn't bring up the repeater. Thanks.

Ed
K4XXX