RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Software > Digital Voice Decoding Software

Digital Voice Decoding Software For discussion of software applications which decode digital voice formats such as P25, NXDN, MotoTRBO, etc. Please use the HF Digital Signals forum for anything below 30MHz.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 10:51 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default Re: DSD Windows Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator View Post
wow I feel like a real idiot that worked
thanks
Happens to the best of us

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2013, 12:30 PM

I believe windows 8.1 requires an updated x86 cygwin1.dll or else you get a FAST_CWD pointer error.

Downloading the updated 32-bit cygwin and replacing the cygin1.dll in your dsd folder from the bin folder will fix the issue.

Last edited by mk262; 10-24-2013 at 12:45 PM..
Old 11-18-2013, 1:28 PM

Hello,

I have read through this thread and have done what is listed, but I still have some questions.

Where do I get the DSD4winV2.zip file? The link at the start of the thread is dead? I am using DSD Version 1.60 from the RR WikI. I have the latest Cygwin1.dll installed. I am running on a Core 2 Duo with an external USB sound card.

I get partial decode (a word here and there) using GFSK for P25 Ph 1. the source is my own AstroSaber so I can control when the transmission occurs.

For Motortrbo, I have tried the -xr switch. the signal is a local bus service so the signal strength is quite good. Still here, only an occasional word of decode.

In both cases I have varied the input level. For P25 it seems best around 14%, for Mototrbo about 7%

Any advice? Where can I get the zip file? Is it different than the 1.60 I am using?

Appreciate the support
jje64
Old 11-24-2013, 8:16 AM

soes anyone know if this will ever be updated? its been 2 years.
Old 11-25-2013, 1:37 PM

Location: Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relicwr View Post
soes anyone know if this will ever be updated? its been 2 years.
The original author popped in here several months ago threatening to update it to incorporate all the code changes folks have contributed, so yes I'm reasonably sure that someday a newer version of DSD will appear. There's also been a version done that talks to GNURadio, and someone a while back said they were working on a port of the GNURadio version for SDR# (which would be excellent news for Windows/RTL-SDR users).

Personally, I'd like to see a Windows native version created, but I just don't have the programming prowess to pull it off myself. The cywin trick to getting DSD compiled for Windows is cool and all, but I can't help but think that porting it over to truly native Windows code would improve performance vs. having everything interpreted by cygwin.

-AZ
Sponsored links
Old 11-25-2013, 6:46 PM

Default Project isn't dead

While we haven't heard back from the original author since February, the dsd project isn't dead. There are fixes and updates going in on a regular basis, though the fixes going through are minor in nature.

The unofficial "hub" for development is here:
https://github.com/szechyjs/dsd/
https://github.com/szechyjs/mbelib/

The git project above has all the fixes collected in the past few years. More recently, there have been fixes to build on Mac and switch to Cmake builds, and some performance tweaks for the 3600bps codec.

At some point, somebody should do a new windows build for those not set up with cygwin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZScanner View Post
The original author popped in here several months ago threatening to update it to incorporate all the code changes folks have contributed, so yes I'm reasonably sure that someday a newer version of DSD will appear. There's also been a version done that talks to GNURadio, and someone a while back said they were working on a port of the GNURadio version for SDR# (which would be excellent news for Windows/RTL-SDR users).

Personally, I'd like to see a Windows native version created, but I just don't have the programming prowess to pull it off myself. The cywin trick to getting DSD compiled for Windows is cool and all, but I can't help but think that porting it over to truly native Windows code would improve performance vs. having everything interpreted by cygwin.

-AZ
Old 12-02-2013, 5:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb View Post
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this software. Having one little problem, though.
DSD4Win will run for 5-10 minuted and then it quits. Here is the stack dump file contents:

Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=004041BA
eax=FFFB0000 ebx=002885B0 ecx=0028B030 edx=00000023 esi=00288138 edi=00000024
ebp=00288458 esp=00288100 program=C:\DSD\dsd.exe, pid 4896, thread main
cs=0023 ds=002B es=002B fs=0053 gs=002B ss=002B
Stack trace:
Frame Function Args
00288458 004041BA (0028B030, 002885B0, 00288488, 6112CF00)
00288488 00404777 (0028B030, 002885B0, 00000078, 0000063E)
002884F8 0040ED2B (0028B030, 002885B0, 00000002, 33333133)
00288558 00408555 (0028B030, 002885B0, 00000000, 00000010)
00288588 00402CF4 (0028B030, 002885B0, 00000000, 00000000)
0028CD08 00403480 (00000001, 00DB8350, 00DB8250, 00008000)
0028CD68 61007038 (00000000, 0028CDA4, 61006980, FFFDE000)
End of stack trace

I am running Win7x64. Running DSD only at command prompt, no recording.
Does this mean anything to anyone?
Any other suggestions?

MTIA,
Mark
I know this post is from a while back. However, after searching the forums I am unable to find any solution to this. Is there any guidance from the group on this? I have found nothing...

Coxie
Old 12-02-2013, 9:00 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovy View Post
At some point, somebody should do a new windows build for those not set up with cygwin.
I'm trying. So far unsuccessful. Win 7 64-bit. I installed the 64-bit cygwin install. I did manage to get a compile of DSD, but it required that I stick both /cygmbe1.dll and cygwin1.dll in the same directory. Then i had problems with it complaining about not being able to find /dev/audio (or /dev/dsp). And my other previous builds of DSD all work fine on /dev/dsp.

So i uninstalled 64-bit Cygwin and am installing 32-bit Cygwin to see if I fair any better. I am NOT a coder/software developer. I"m clueless when it comes to this stuff and just manage to get through it out of necessary.

If I get a good build of the latest source from github (that I downloaded a few days ago), we'll be in business. So far no good though.

Mike

If I PM you about a submission, please reply promptly or your submission may be rejected.
Old 12-02-2013, 9:43 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

My previous attempts to compile the DSD / MBE stuff on GIT worked fine. Having troubles now. I get it to compile [but with a lot of warnings]. And when I run DSD, it can't access /dev/audio (not unusual) but also can't access /dev/dsp

Another thing -- previous compiles never created cygmbe1.dll. This one does, and I must have it in the same directory as DSD for DSD to even run.

No problems running cMake on MBELIB. Below is the DSD make output. Also, at the bottom, is just me showing that it's not seeing /dev/dsp.

Quote:
$ make
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_main.c -o dsd_main.o
dsd_main.c: In function ‘main’:
dsd_main.c:331:16: warning: ‘optarg’ redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
extern char *optarg;
^
dsd_main.c:332:14: warning: ‘optind’ redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
extern int optind, opterr, optopt;
^
dsd_main.c:332:22: warning: ‘opterr’ redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
^
dsd_main.c:332:30: warning: ‘optopt’ redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_symbol.c -o dsd_symbol.o
dsd_symbol.c: In function ‘getSymbol’:
dsd_symbol.c:26:11: warning: variable ‘result’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
ssize_t result;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_dibit.c -o dsd_dibit.o
dsd_dibit.c: In function ‘skipDibit’:
dsd_dibit.c:288:9: warning: variable ‘sample’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
short sample;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_frame_sync.c -o dsd_frame_sync.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_file.c -o dsd_file.o
dsd_file.c: In function ‘closeMbeOutFile’:
dsd_file.c:176:7: warning: variable ‘result’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
int result;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_audio.c -o dsd_audio.o
dsd_audio.c: In function ‘writeSynthesizedVoice’:
dsd_audio.c:160:11: warning: variable ‘result’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
ssize_t result;
^
dsd_audio.c: In function ‘playSynthesizedVoice’:
dsd_audio.c:188:11: warning: variable ‘result’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
ssize_t result;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_serial.c -o dsd_serial.o
dsd_serial.c: In function ‘resumeScan’:
dsd_serial.c:75:11: warning: variable ‘result’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
ssize_t result;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_frame.c -o dsd_frame.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_mbe.c -o dsd_mbe.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dsd_upsample.c -o dsd_upsample.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c p25p1_hdu.c -o p25p1_hdu.o
p25p1_hdu.c: In function ‘processHDU’:
p25p1_hdu.c:25:14: warning: variable ‘count’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
int dibit, count, i, j;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c p25p1_ldu1.c -o p25p1_ldu1.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c p25p1_ldu2.c -o p25p1_ldu2.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c p25p1_tdulc.c -o p25p1_tdulc.o
p25p1_tdulc.c: In function ‘processTDULC’:
p25p1_tdulc.c:25:14: warning: variable ‘count’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
int dibit, count;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c p25_lcw.c -o p25_lcw.o
p25_lcw.c: In function ‘processP25lcw’:
p25_lcw.c:7:8: warning: variable ‘tgid’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char tgid[17], tmpstr[255];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c x2tdma_voice.c -o x2tdma_voice.o
x2tdma_voice.c: In function ‘processX2TDMAvoice’:
x2tdma_voice.c:35:8: warning: variable ‘parity’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char parity;
^
x2tdma_voice.c:34:8: warning: variable ‘cachdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cachdata[13];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c x2tdma_data.c -o x2tdma_data.o
x2tdma_data.c: In function ‘processX2TDMAdata’:
x2tdma_data.c:30:7: warning: variable ‘aiei’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
int aiei;
^
x2tdma_data.c:29:8: warning: variable ‘cc’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cc[4];
^
x2tdma_data.c:28:8: warning: variable ‘cachdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cachdata[13];
^
x2tdma_data.c:27:8: warning: variable ‘syncdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char syncdata[25];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dstar.c -o dstar.o
dstar.c: In function ‘processDSTAR’:
dstar.c:36:8: warning: variable ‘dstar’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char dstar[300];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c nxdn_voice.c -o nxdn_voice.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c nxdn_data.c -o nxdn_data.o
nxdn_data.c: In function ‘processNXDNData’:
nxdn_data.c:6:10: warning: variable ‘dibit’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
int i, dibit;
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dmr_voice.c -o dmr_voice.o
dmr_voice.c: In function ‘processDMRvoice’:
dmr_voice.c:33:8: warning: variable ‘cachdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cachdata[13];
^
dmr_voice.c:32:8: warning: variable ‘syncdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char syncdata[25];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c dmr_data.c -o dmr_data.o
dmr_data.c: In function ‘processDMRdata’:
dmr_data.c:29:8: warning: variable ‘cc’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cc[5];
^
dmr_data.c:28:8: warning: variable ‘cachdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char cachdata[13];
^
dmr_data.c:27:8: warning: variable ‘syncdata’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
char syncdata[25];
^
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I../mbelib-master -c provoice.c -o provoice.o
gcc -O2 -Wall -g -o dsd dsd_main.o dsd_symbol.o dsd_dibit.o dsd_frame_sync.o dsd_file.o dsd_audio.o dsd_serial.o dsd_frame.o dsd_mbe.o dsd_upsample.o p25p1_hdu.o p25p1_ldu1.o p25p1_ldu2.o p25p1_tdulc.o p25_lcw.o x2tdma_voice.o x2tdma_data.o dstar.o nxdn_voice.o nxdn_data.o dmr_voice.o dmr_data.o provoice.o -L/usr/local/lib -L../mbelib-master -lm -lmbe

C:\dsd160_compile\dsd-master>dsd
Digital Speech Decoder 1.6.0
mbelib version 1.2.5
Error, couldn't open /dev/audio
ioctl reset error
ioctl speed error
ioctl stereo error
ioctl setfmt error
Audio In/Out Device: /dev/audio
Exiting.

C:\dsd160_compile\dsd-master>dsd -i /dev/dsp -o /dev/dsp
mbelib version 1.2.5
Error, couldn't open /dev/dsp
ioctl reset error
ioctl speed error
ioctl stereo error
ioctl setfmt error
Audio In/Out Device: /dev/dsp
Exiting.

If I PM you about a submission, please reply promptly or your submission may be rejected.
Sponsored links
Old 12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default Re: DSD Windows Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxie View Post
I know this post is from a while back. However, after searching the forums I am unable to find any solution to this. Is there any guidance from the group on this? I have found nothing...

Coxie
Hey Coxie.

I was the original poster on this issue. I can't recall offhand what I did to fix it. It may have been a bug in an older version of DSD. I had a similar issue with an install on a different machine and realized I had to use an original copy of cygwin.dll and not a copy from my other laptop. For whatever it's worth.

Mark

Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 PM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb View Post
Hey Coxie.

I was the original poster on this issue. I can't recall offhand what I did to fix it. It may have been a bug in an older version of DSD. I had a similar issue with an install on a different machine and realized I had to use an original copy of cygwin.dll and not a copy from my other laptop. For whatever it's worth.

Mark

I could be wrong, but wasn't this an issue with the dibit buffer? -- subsequently fixed in the DSD 1.6 binary that is linked in the RR Wiki (and supposedly also fixed in the source on GitHub for 1.6).

Fixed bugs:
Changed the crazy dibit buffer which filled for ever until it
ran out of allocated memory then caused a segmentation error. The
buffer is now allowed to fill to 90% before being returned to the
initial pointer value where it over writes the old samples, it
seems to work ok and no segmentation errors now.

Wonder if Coxie is running the 1.6 binary or something older.

Mike

Old 12-03-2013, 9:53 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtindor View Post
My previous attempts to compile the DSD / MBE stuff on GIT worked fine. Having troubles now. I get it to compile [but with a lot of warnings]. And when I run DSD, it can't access /dev/audio (not unusual) but also can't access /dev/dsp

Another thing -- previous compiles never created cygmbe1.dll. This one does, and I must have it in the same directory as DSD for DSD to even run.

No problems running cMake on MBELIB. Below is the DSD make output. Also, at the bottom, is just me showing that it's not seeing /dev/dsp.

C:\dsd160_compile\dsd-master>dsd
mbelib version 1.2.5
Error, couldn't open /dev/audio
ioctl reset error
ioctl speed error
ioctl stereo error
ioctl setfmt error
Audio In/Out Device: /dev/audio
Exiting.

C:\dsd160_compile\dsd-master>dsd -i /dev/dsp -o /dev/dsp
mbelib version 1.2.5
Error, couldn't open /dev/dsp
ioctl reset error
ioctl speed error
ioctl stereo error
ioctl setfmt error
Audio In/Out Device: /dev/dsp
Exiting.
I got this sorted out. Cygwin 1.7.26 is broken. I had to install the latest snapshot over top of it to get /dev/dsp to work. It was a known issue.

The warnings on compile are of no consequence.

Everything the latest 1.6 source on Github does, I was already doing by performing all of the edits to the older code myself and compiling. but I'm testing this to make sure things are working properly [such as not crashing after 5-10 minutes because of the dibit buffer issue].

In my version I had it set to default to use /dev/dsp. If you compile 1.6 from the GitHub source, it will default to /dev/audio and you will have to specify "-i /dev/dsp -o /dev/dsp" on the commandline on Windows machines.

Another beef I have [and it's related to how they revamped the [c]make process, is that it generates a cygmbe1.dll or something like that. And that has to exist somewhere in your Windows system path or has to exist in the directory where you run DSD from. That's a pain in the *** that just shouldn't be necessary. Its bad enough that one has to rely upon having a proper cygwin1.dll somewhere in the path or in the directory where you run DSD from, but now you have to have cygmbe1.dll (or perhaps its cygmbe.dll -- I forget).

So far it has been running for 15 minutes and has not crashed. Raised cosine filters do appear to be in place. I can copy very weak TRBO decodes very well.

I'll have to try to monitor some P25 later today to see how it goes. Historically, DSD has always suffered from crappy P25 audio because of some brokenness in code. I'm not sure if this will be any different.

Just so people know - if you compile the current DSD 1.6 source from GitHub on Windows using CygWin, I don't think you'll benefit from much of anything over the existing DSD 1.6.0 binary that is linked in the RR Wiki. It has all the same things [I believe] and also defaults to using /dev/dsp [I'm not sure about that though].

Mike
Old 12-03-2013, 10:22 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

An addendum to my previous post -- I'm not sure if it's a fluke or not. I don't know if there would be any technical reason for P25 to sound better on the build I just did on my computer from the latest Github sources, but P25 sounds very sweet here on this build.

Mike
Old 12-03-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
An addendum to my previous post -- I'm not sure if it's a fluke or not. I don't know if there would be any technical reason for P25 to sound better on the build I just did on my computer from the latest Github sources, but P25 sounds very sweet here on this build.

Mike
Hmm, interesting! I might have to reinstall Cygwin on my home computer and give this a go. I need something to occupy my time until the new Uniden arrives.

-AZ
Old 12-03-2013, 11:30 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Hmm, interesting! I might have to reinstall Cygwin on my home computer and give this a go. I need something to occupy my time until the new Uniden arrives.

-AZ
Careful -- Right now Cygwin is 1.7.26 (and its broken for the purpose of what we want to do). You'd have to install it and then properly apply the latest snapshot update. It may be tedious; it may cause you to pull your hair out; it may be not worth it until they move up to 1.7.27. One of the Cygwin dev guys had made a statement that this issue with /dev/dsp may be enough for them to warrant putting out a bonafide 1.7.27 version. But as of this time they haven't, and so if you want to compile using cygwin you'll have to either use an older version of Cygwin or use 1.7.26 with the snapshot updates.

I'll pm you a link to the one I built. You can't [and shouldn't] trust me from adam. I am not a software developer. I don't know what's in the source. There could be 20 backdoors and I'd have no clue. But if you'd like to test out my build [from the GitHub sources as of 11-29-2013] you can.

Mike

Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2013, 5:40 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default DSD Windows Port

I'm still just so glad that somebody is working on some updates and porting it to windows! P25 phase 2 support maybe one day?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2013, 8:04 PM

Quote:

Wonder if Coxie is running the 1.6 binary or something older.

Mike
Well look at that... I usually think that I double check these things before I open my mouth and be politely shown my errors. I was running 1.4.1. I will fix myself.

Thank you
Old 12-04-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Careful -- Right now Cygwin is 1.7.26 (and its broken for the purpose of what we want to do). You'd have to install it and then properly apply the latest snapshot update. It may be tedious; it may cause you to pull your hair out; it may be not worth it until they move up to 1.7.27. One of the Cygwin dev guys had made a statement that this issue with /dev/dsp may be enough for them to warrant putting out a bonafide 1.7.27 version. But as of this time they haven't, and so if you want to compile using cygwin you'll have to either use an older version of Cygwin or use 1.7.26 with the snapshot updates.

I'll pm you a link to the one I built. You can't [and shouldn't] trust me from adam. I am not a software developer. I don't know what's in the source. There could be 20 backdoors and I'd have no clue. But if you'd like to test out my build [from the GitHub sources as of 11-29-2013] you can.

Mike
Thanks for that - I didn't get a chance to test it last night but I can try tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I've perused the code on Github. No back doors that I could see.

-AZ
Old 12-04-2013, 11:19 AM
OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Quote:
Thanks for that - I didn't get a chance to test it last night but I can try tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I've perused the code on Github. No back doors that I could see.

-AZ
ROFL. OK, that's good to know... because I certainly didn't bother to look.

On another note, it's really bothersome that a separate DLL is now compiled and has to be included. I'm not sure why that was done, but it's very irritating and I see no good reason for it being the case.

Mike

Old 12-04-2013, 1:20 PM

Default p25 phase 2

The 3600bps codec we have is compatible with P25 phase 2, it is a matter of writing the protocol decoder. If you link to captures from such a system, perhaps it would help folks working on it- so far P25 phase 2 systems are fairly rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans113 View Post
I'm still just so glad that somebody is working on some updates and porting it to windows! P25 phase 2 support maybe one day?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Tags