Need Help Asap Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueflash123

Hey, RadioRefrence i love this site because theres all diffrent places i can go to look for stuff, but on subject im pretty new to this forum and this post will be posted around as i dont know really where to post it but i ordered my RTL-SDR Dongle it came with the small antenna but i realised the magmount is the same as my scanner magmount so i swapped antennas luckily the antenna on my scanner antenna little magmount the antenna it self fitted onto the RTL-SDR magmount but when i used a scanner i picked up alot and i proved it by running the scanner next to me with a regular crap rubber duck and it was booming signal's but when i went to SDR and tuned in nothing it only picks up FM stations booming through and u got to remember this is on my scanner antenna not the regular one it came with i just screwed it onto the magmount that came with it, while im scrolling through frequencies in SDR i get these annoying long lines of just silenece or sometimes squeeking beaps and sometimes the hole waterfall+spectrum goes up and down rapidly i cant find any stations at all i spent 10 minutes going slowerly through 40-900MHZ but nothing i got my scanner out and a Airport was booming through with the ****ty rubber duck so i tuned into it on my SDR and i didnt even see the signal i tried with the RF Gain on Full i tried NFM WFM AM everything, but nothing but the fm stations come booming through and SDR tells me its capital that's how good the signal is but everything else is horrid and has wierd noises thanks i need help asap please

Status
Not open for further replies.