SO close with DSD+ ! I need some suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeKP

I am so close with DSD +. Unitrunker is working as advertised. So, my problem has got to be from SDR# to DSD Plus. I have VB Audio cable going into DSD+ with levels between 35-40. It seems to work 2 out of 10 times. Should my levels be higher or lower? I’m pretty sure I have all the things checked and unchecked that I should. But who knows, it only takes one to mess it up. Anybody have any suggestions? BTW, I am decoding PV.
Thanks

joeuser

The Wretched
All I can suggest is that I tried getting SDR# to work with Unitrunker & my dongles & it was a total pain. SDR# is a fine program but when I was able to just skip it, I did & things just worked. I dont know if this an option for you or not, just my 2¢

DeKP

Well, I think I got it! Did some tweaking and recalibrated SDR and it seems to be working fine.
I have my BW set at 12500

Joeuser –
Are you saying you can use UT without SDR???

joeuser

The Wretched
Joeuser –

Are you saying you can use UT without SDR???

YUP, I just use Unitrunker now. Its lean on the resources also. However, no pretty waterfalls. SDR# has its place, dont get me wrong - its great. I use DSD+ also, which looks to be getting an awesome update soon, & I mean AWESOME! Have a great weekend!

zwc

Premium Subscriber
As far as the "Level" indication in DSD+ goes, my setup works best, particularly when decoding DMR, when "Level" remains at 0 even during decoding. I don't know if this is unusual but that's how it works best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.