Cap+ frequency question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdabilda

I have a frequency from a cap+ system here that I listen to / decode with dsd+

This frequency has a TG and it's associated RID'S ..... whenever they transmit you can hear them, but it always sounds.... I'd like to say (encrypted), but it's more garbled than encrypted...if you know what I mean..
Every other talk group and rid's on this frequency sound ok...??

What I have noticed though is every time this talk group appears... (in the event log window) and I hear the garbled voice is that the txt in the event log window is in an Italic Type Font...
eg
Group call; TG=2 RID=139 Slot=2 13s (shows up on screen in Italic font and is garbled)
where as
Group call; TG=1 RID=142 Slot=2 4s (shows up on screen as normal fort and is clear voice)

Is this italic font indicating that it is indeed some form of voice encryption??

No raw data yet, might be a simple answer for someone that knows without having to post raw data..

Steve

DSDPlus

What I have noticed though is every time this talk group appears... (in the event log window) and I hear the garbled voice is that the txt in the event log window is in an Italic Type Font...
eg
Group call; TG=2 RID=139 Slot=2 13s (shows up on screen in Italic font and is garbled)
where as
Group call; TG=1 RID=142 Slot=2 4s (shows up on screen as normal fort and is clear voice)

Is this italic font indicating that it is indeed some form of voice encryption??
Italic = encryption in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.