DSD+ LRRP Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsprite

I've got DSD+ 1.51 working great to decode P25 from SDR#, but I can't seem to get the LRRP map to work. Is there anything special I need to do or know? Thanks

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I've got DSD+ 1.51 working great to decode P25 from SDR#, but I can't seem to get the LRRP map to work. Is there anything special I need to do or know? Thanks

To my knowledge, LRRP is not going to work on a P25 system -- It works on certain DMR -- not all DMR, but certain DMR.

Mike

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Here is a screen shot of what DMR LRRP looks like when its running.

Attachments

• screen shot LRRP.jpg
    screen shot LRRP.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,050

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've also found that (at least in my area) the majority of the customers using the GPS/AVL tracking are using 3rd party software and not LRRP. From what I've heard it's a little 'lacking'. The NeoTerra products seem quite popular, and are loaded onto the GOB (generic option board) in the radio.

racingfan360

Most likely that the system you are listening to ISN'T MotoTRBO LRRP, but another 3rd party format, as mentioned above.

robman50

Sweet! I got it working. :) All I did was left it running for a few minutes and then closed the program and opened it again. WOW there is a lot of hydro crews out there.

anthonymodrow

Where would I find dmr channels in my area? I only find 800 trunk or conventional on freq pages

Sent from T-Mobile Note 4 via Tapatalk

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Nope, can be any band really. In my neck of the woods I've seen lots of VHF and UHF plus some 800/900mhz systems. UHF is likely your best place to start however.

anthonymodrow

Nope, can be any band really. In my neck of the woods I've seen lots of VHF and UHF plus some 800/900mhz systems. UHF is likely your best place to start however.
I gotta figure out the scanning plugins for sdr

Sent from T-Mobile Note 4 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.