Nova Scotia RCMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusker305

Hi All,
Have been trying to help a friend in Cape Breton program his 396. We have been at it for about two weeks now. And little by little we have been trouble shooting the bugs out. We just can't seem to get it to "scan" the RCMP Digital talkgroups. I setup a new system for ID Search and we get RCMP IDs. But the same settings in a different system set to ID SCAN, Nothing Zip Zilch. I think we don't have correct IDs in scan.
All the info I can find on the web seems dated. If anybody has a current list of RCMP Digital and Correctional Centre TGs for Nova Scotia please post them for us, and post them to the Database so we all can have current info on this system. Any other advice or ideas welcome.

Thanks All

hfxChris

Database Admin
Is this for bcd396t? If so, I sent him a list of current RCMP talkgroups for his area via PM, so he should have them...

The talkgroup for the Cape Breton Corrections Centre is: 752

tusker305

Thats exactly what it was for, Thanks Chris. If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy so I can add them to my file for when I go on vacation. Or better still upload them to the database for all.
Thanks Again Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.