Toronto Airport Maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
I know i have seen them before here but could not find them looking for good runway maps for PIA (Toronto Airport) Wonder if their is Buttonville Island and Brampton maps floating around? Anybody have these?

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Not to put on the tin foil hat, but I'd be careful - you're treading on thin ice asking for such things.

www.canairradio.com has them, I think.

All i found their was sector maps.... I have a map of the airport but it only outlays the runways and was looking for something bit more detailed.. Heard maintance on one of the runways doing work and they said they would be working on the foxtrot hotel side... so thats what i am looking for what the of the run way are...

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
nope Ron the link doesn't work....

I don't really know why it does not work after a while. Anyways, I found these great maps of pearson on this Yahoo group. It has everything, including the de-icing tarmacs and all the other threw ways.
Join the group, then under files (Charts for CYYZ) the top link that brings you to the PDF file (YYZ MAPS pdf).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TASN/?yguid=69709558

Edit: Yes, the maintenance was just south of runway 05/23 and just east of runway 15R/33L which is like you said, Hotel and Foxtrot

I can email the maps who ever wants them, just give me a PM.
Sorry guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.