Fleetnet Zone 1 Radio IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkorchensky

Premium Subscriber
Hey All......

Is it at all possible that we can all get together and post our RID's for Fleetnet Zone 1 in some common area?

I know I have many unknown talkgroups and RIDS's that I spend countless hours trying to figure out.

If we could all find somewhere to send our raw .csv files, anyone who cared to take the time could filter through them and perhaps we could all answer some of each others questions.

I personally would also be interested in trading info on the Waterloo Region EDACS system.

Good idea or dumb idea?

Ralph, VE3EUK (Kitchener)

Muxlow

Super Secret
OPP have different call signs everyday. On the day shift a unit maybe 6 Delta 032 and night shift that same RID maybe 6 Echo 104. Only ones iv seen that stay the same is the comm center, the CACC dispatchers, the hospitals/patches, ems units, and MNR/MTO guys.

Iv got a list for Chatham Kent Edacs and will be working on alot of stuff from Middlesex area starting next month.

jellotor

I always tagged OPP radios based on their softid area (such as 5Charlie for Burlington-based cars) to make things easier. If everyone was to do something similar, sharing RID files might make some sense.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Iv got some chatham kent units that some nights are in 6 delta and others are 6 papa elgin.
Bit harder to tag them for me in CK/Essex. Lambton units are mostly the same thou. I just mark the staff sgts and traffic units mostly. Or if i catch the guys logging on ill tag their zone

Maybe a yahoo group could be made?

Last edited:

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
I usually label an OPP unit as "Whitby OPP" or what not. I have seen a radio get switched before, but generally speaking they aren't going to change. I try and label ambulances as "Ambulance 1180", as they don't change much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.