Hwy 400N Barrie Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Let's keep in mind that this is a forum for discussing Radio Information.

If you want to post Breaking News items then lets keep them on topic.

Provide some frequency or talkgroup information so people can listen in. Since this is the Eastern Canada forum, a little more detail about the area it happened in would help. Not everybody knows that RVH is the Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie and Sunnidale is really Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.

As well, since this accident occurred 4 hours before the post, there's really not much point in posting it as any communications related to it would be done. Basically, if the media are already covering it, then it's not Breaking News.

rfsparkz

Premium Subscriber
Hwy 400 Accident

I wrote the message after I got off the jam on the highway about 2 hours after it happened..Yes it was difficult writing about it after already giving the Police a statement of what I saw as I drove down the North bound ramp from Bayfield.For any experienced scanners of this area they should know to check 1ops38 as well as Georgian Ambulance Freqs .A tow truck driver was at the scene within minutes of the accident and helped block traffic before Fire and Ambulance arrived.The accident scene was directly across from the old Newman Valve Warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.