Fleetnet Zone 1 Listowel Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
Hi All,

Just received a report that the control channel on the Listowel tower is 142.230 NOT 142.320 as it has been listed. I am wondering if the original post might have been a simple typo or swap.

Is there anyone close by Listowel tower can confirm the CC and other frequencies please.

Thanks..

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

Just received a report that the control channel on the Listowel tower is 142.230 NOT 142.320 as it has been listed. I am wondering if the original post might have been a simple typo or swap.

Is there anyone close by Listowel tower can confirm the CC and other frequencies please.

Thanks..

I drove up Hwy 6 2x last week.
Between Arthur & Fergus Durham drops out and I couldnt hear Guelph so I switched to Listowel

Whatever the control tower that is listed in the d/b worked for me.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Just tuned in from Kitchener.

142.230mhz is Listowel.
142.320mhz is Fonthill.

Looks as though Listowel was just recently changed in the database. Maybe the mods can change back and watch the person who submitted it to be sure their info is valid.

The database also shows Listowel in Wellington County when it is in Perth County.

Hi All,

Thanks..

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
Thanks. I made the cc change and the county change. I am assuming that 142.320 is still part of the tower line up then as a voice channel..

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Can you hear the Listowel tower from your area? What led you to believe the control channel had changed?

Just curious on how you got your info.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
I will run trunker on the site tomorrow and confirm this for you. I haven't seen any activity on 142.320mhz from Listowel yet.

Thanks. I made the cc change and the county change. I am assuming that 142.320 is still part of the tower line up then as a voice channel..

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
No, I am way too far. A member submitted the info for the database. In this case I just wanted to be sure that there was a change. Just wanted to make sure.. :)

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
I would say that 142.320mhz would be the alternate as it has had no voice traffic at all. 142.515mhz has had voice traffic on it 30 times in the last hour.

Too lazy to go down stairs and confirm this with Trunker but I determined this by remoting my scanner from up here in my living room. I will run Trunker tomorrow and report back here.

Last edited:

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
I'll make the changes based on your observations tonight. If you come across anything different, we'll make the changes then.. :)

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Ok I ran Trunker this morning for the last 4 hours.

Looks as though they dropped 141.6300mhz as one of the voice channels.

Control channel 142.230mhz
Alternate - 142.320mhz
Voice channels-
141.435mhz
141.690mhz
142.515mhz
142.575mhz

listowel.gif

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
I am seeing the samething here, good catch.

I am going to run Trunk88 on a few other sites and see if any changes have beed made.

Trunk88_Listowel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.