123.5000 mhz (FM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova1010

Scanning with the pro-95 today receiving global TV on 123.5000 mhz in FM mode.

I have never had this happen before what could cause this...anyone?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Scanning with the pro-95 today receiving global TV on 123.5000 mhz in FM mode.

I have never had this happen before what could cause this...anyone?

Shawn (sp?) 123.5 is Burlington Airpark, located about 50 KM SE of you.

I monitor it all the time in AM though.

I was once falling asleep one nite and I heard some crazy sh*t on that frequency as well. It was dark and late but I swear I heard either someone on the frequency talking about all the vodka they were going to drink and the party they were going to have.
I cant verify it but it sounded like the pilot was talking to someone about booze and then communicating with the airport about landing.

Again it was late and I myself that nite had a few drinks :)

Last edited:

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
In the datbase 123.50000 also comes up as Waterloo Wellington Flying Club and a few others http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?action=isf&stid[]=109&freq=123.5000 .

I am at home done for the day..and I haven't had a drink..maybe a little brandy in my coffee later tonight thats about it :) never know might hear some more weird stuff lol.

Ya, in one of the databases it lists both Waterloo and Burlington as the freq.

I have trouble hearing the control tower here in Burlington, I have buildings in the way. I am abut 20 Km's away I guess I have an older Pro2045, on that one I can hear both sides of the conversation well. They mention Burlington, you will know which airpark they are talking about.

Again, it sounded like illegal radio activity I swear I heard what sounded like a limo company talking about what booze they had.

Again, it was a Friday nite and I remember hoisting a few cold ones that nite, perhaps I wasnt all there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.