Fire Frequencies Aylmer area

Status
Not open for further replies.

olalfer

Looking for fire frequencies for the Aylmer Ontario area, I have the ones off RR which include Aylmer and two of the county frequencies, the other night we had an alarm at OPC and Springfield Fire showed up and I could not find there frequency.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ,,,

Thanks ,,,

ALfer

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
151.970 should get you all the main county traffic. There is also a repeater on 412.9875 which may help too. I've heard several times time dispatcher will tell them what tac channel to use, but I haven't caught any other channels active. I heard a call last week as well to the OPC and all the comms were on 151.970.

olalfer

Thanks I have that Freq.

But for some reason I was not picking them up, the trucks were in the driveway and I had fireman standing right beside me in the parking lot but did not pick them up,,,, could be a wrong setting, will, listen some more when I am down that way in the next 2 weeks ,,,

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
Kind of the same topic.................is Aymler Police Service still dispatched by the Cit of St. Thomas Police Service??? I heard of someone I used to know that got a job as a dispatcher with Aylmer P.S.??? What freq are they on???

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yes Aylmer is still dispatched by St. Thomas. You routinely hear calls on the St. Thomas PD frequency (142.1250) as well as 142.5000 (which I believe is just a repeater located in Aylmer).

There was a bad accident south of St. Thomas this morning and I had no problems monitoring fire on 151.970. I do know they have several channels they can use. See the attached picture taken at the Springfield fire hall.

In case you can't make it out in the picture, it shows:

1 - Tactical Channel 1
2 - Tactical Channel 2 OFM
3 - Tactical Channel 3
4 - Tactical Channel 4
5 - Dispatch Channel
6 - Dispatch Channel Backup (Aylmer Tower)
7 - Township Roads Department
8 - In Truck Repeater Channel
9 - Elgin County Simplex

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.