Byron Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Jut a few mins ago i herd TG 400 witch shows as guelph fire service.. Im picking this up with my stock antenna on the 7th floor in london and only scanning the byron tower dont have any other freqs programmed in.
Am i really getting guelph fire on the byron tower for some odd reason?
Was dispatch talking to pump 3 responding to a college for something.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Jut a few mins ago i herd TG 400 witch shows as guelph fire service.. Im picking this up with my stock antenna on the 7th floor in london and only scanning the byron tower dont have any other freqs programmed in.
Am i really getting guelph fire on the byron tower for some odd reason?
Was dispatch talking to pump 3 responding to a college for something.

When I ran trunker88 last week I saw an ID 0f 320 which IIRC Guelph Police OPS off the Charlton tower. I deduced that perhaps the call was in the south part of Guelph and thus was able to affiliate with Charlton, the two cities are about 40 clicks away.

With the wonky weather perhaps the call was in the western part of Guelph and the signal was strong enough to affiliate with London.

Maybe another Guelph FDP truck was doing training out by your way allowing for affiliation.

Muxlow

Super Secret
I looked at the patches and stuff and nothing was patched togeather. And later on i herd another page and it was station 3 in guelph responding to some street in guelph. Guess its just the wacky weather:)

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
FWIR (From what I remember, a new one) Guelph doesnt use patches, then again I barely get the Guelph city tower from my place.

The same reason in your other thread, the wacky september weather does funny things to radio signals.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've seen both Guelph PD and Fire off the Byron tower from time to time, usually when the skip conditions are just right. I was surprised to see them on there too.

ve3tej

Premium Subscriber
I logged 9 radios from Guelph Fire Dept on the Woodstock tower yesterday. So anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.