BMR Techs Fleetnet Zone 2 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
This morning while one the way to work I monitored BMR techs on TG 0016 discussing the weekends problems, at one point one of the techs mentioned he was called in on the weekend to fix a problem in Pembroke. He mentioned he fixed the problem by switching from Transmitter A to Transmitter B. Interesting thing is I was only able to monitor one side of the conversation. I was monitoring of the Kinburn tower at the time.

Muxlow

Super Secret
The techs have been here too. Yesterday a unit from ... cant remember the place. But no near london was on the london wide tg testing with a BMR tech at the comm center. The same day when i had trunk88 going the stratford tower went into failsoft mode. Iv also herd officers having problems in some areas and the comm center making a "ticket" about it.

Techs have also been doing alot of testing on the ems pagers too

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I listened to the BMR guys for a while a week or so ago. At least one of the guys was mobile and they were going thru each of the channels off the Byron tower testing signal strength as he drove by on the 401. Heard some talk of complaints about weak signal on one of the channels and complaints about a new radio they installed at University Hospital. The fellow that was mobile was on his way to Wallaceburg to investigate some issues down that way. From the jist of their conversation, it sounded like they were just going thru the motions to satisfy a 'regular complainer' and they really weren't expecting to find any issues. I was able to get all the proper channel numbers for the Byron site at least in the process :)

Muxlow

Super Secret
Wooo!
What are they
And in Walalceburg they just got done setting up the new Walalceburg CACC bulding beside SDH. 3 months ago ish i saw the guys installing the radios and stuff, or at least bringing them into the buliding. Maybe they are going to test them out now or fix em up

Status
Not open for further replies.