Large Fire in Wallaceburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtc199

Starting at 10pm tonight, Chatham-Kent Fire responded to a fire on Lowe St in Wallaceburg. The location was a recycling depot full of plastic bales ready to ship out to a recycler. During the height of the fire 2 fulltime stations and 3 volunteer stations were on scene. These included all of Station 3 in Wallaceburg, pumper 2-11 from Station 2 in Chatham, all of Dover (Stn 4), Tupperville (Stn 5), and Dover (Stn 6)Volunteer Stations. A total of 17 trucks. Fire is under control now.

transam76

I heard about that too on my scanner when i was on delivery at work last night, thank goodness no one got hurt, they handle that really good. Took them about 3 hours to put it out. I use to live in the Burg, the last time i seen something like that was when i was young when the Old seaburg motel caught on fire. Pretty much the same location. But hats off to our local fire guys.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Woah... I worked at that place
Now that im in london of course a nice big fire happens that i cant see or hear:(

Oh wait.. No i didnt. This fire was also at the Wallaceburg 24 hour tow yard too.
(Mom told me):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.