Trunk88 Fleetnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Would anyone happen to have a trunker88, UT or trunker RID file for fleetnet they could send my way?
Be nice to get some more RID's between the windsor and the hamilton towers.

Also, how far does the london comm center dispatch untill units switch over to orillia comm?

jellotor

Well, if I remember correctly, 1OPS41 is Orillia and 1OPS11 is London, so there you go. Somewhere in the middle.

If you go by the talkgroups in the DB, generally speaking the Central Region and GTR talkgroups are Orillia while the Southwestern Region are dispatched by London.

Any number of variables could adjust this, however.

Muxlow

Super Secret
1OPS41 is Cambridge 5 echo. So do they switch over in that general area?
Iv never had the chance to hear anything past oxford in a while.
Hamilton, kitchner and the falls. Do they call into the london comm?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Sent.

I would like to take my "act on the road" and use the program at work in Rexdale.

Would be cool to see all the radio & radio system's on trunker88 in Toronto proper.

Last edited:

jellotor

1OPS41 is Cambridge 5 echo. So do they switch over in that general area?
Iv never had the chance to hear anything past oxford in a while.
Hamilton, kitchner and the falls. Do they call into the london comm?

1OPS41 is dispatched by Orillia, as are 1OPS39 and 1OPS43.

As I said before, Central Region and GTR are *typically* dispatched by Orillia and Southwestern Region is *typically* dispatched by London. All the info as to which talkgroups belong to which regions are in the database.

And again, I don't know the exact boundaries of the patrol areas but some common sense will get you started...cross the county line from/to Oxford or Waterloo Region (for example) and a car could call the dispatcher for that talkgroup. Whether the dispatcher is physically located in Orillia or London depends on which OPP region he/she is dispatching for.

Status
Not open for further replies.