Tac01 Elgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Anyone listning in on the thing going down on tac01 in elgin county?
i missed the start of it all.. so not sure whats going on. Been folloing this for an hour now thou.

Well this was odd... I have trunking running too.. and every units emergency alarm went off. Papa 102 has the most and london cant figure it out... they are freaking out. 4 mins of emergency alarms from every unit is going off. Thats insane!
The 5 ert guys on the ground are fine. So its one of the cars at a road block

They got the guy. All over. I have the audio file if anyone would like it for the hell of it:)

Last edited:

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
It isn't rocket science!! If more than one has their repeater on, all it takes is one emerg button press and whala, the whole bunch of them go into emergency.

Any idea where in Elgin this happened?

Muxlow

Super Secret
Just never saw that happen. The dispatcher was getting annoyed too.

I herd them say dutton at one point. other then that they never said the location. And i missed the start of it all

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Talked to the parental unit who lives down that way...she said Highway 3 was lined with a crapload of police cars near Wallacetown (just south of Dutton on Highway 3)... who knows why tho.

Muxlow

Super Secret
The ert guys were on the ground with night vision, they had the mobile command unit at iona road the the mto yard, they were looking at a trailer/mobile home. One guy was inside..
Once they moved a black n white up the drive way with the lights on and got on the mega phone the guy came out and ert grabed him. He had a cane.. so who knows what they wanted him for.

Was more then 4 hours and the guy never knew they were 15 meter from his door step untill the last 7 mins

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2empi0k&s=4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.