Brockville PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin_Jay

are u refering to 141.585 ?

It has always been in the clear. 142.935 is the only one that is inverted

142.770 Prov Comm is in the clear and the TAC 141.585

What is interesting about brockville PD is they have been through so many phase changes over the last few years from regular inversion to rolling code inversion and now possibly something else.

Again it may be the tech doing upgrading test to the repeater. The same as they do with Prov Comm. So they ask the PD to switch to either a secondary channel or Prov comm for regular communications until the testing is done. The problem sometimes with Brockville Police, is they overlap when they talk sometimes, very rarely, but when it happens, they create 2 syncs and the output audio is nothing but garbled garbage to all users until both transmissions have stopped. This is one of the problems using rolling code inversion. As soon as one person even clicks by mistake and lets go, it creates a second sync (ticking), which messes up the first persons transmission until its done, even though the second person let go of the key.

Last edited:

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
Tonight when i drove through Brockville 142.935mhz was in the clear with the usual CTCSS of 141.3.

LordJ

Heard a couple of tone outs through this channel today.. weird...

for the first note, I meant that the primary was in the clear, but I heard testing on the TAC channel.

pkneeyahx

Human
so it is in the clear.. I heard it too last night all night.. I live west of Ottawa in Almonte, and was pulling it in at 2 bars.. I assumed it was something stateside.. but no.. this clarifies my suspicions. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.