Trunk88

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Now I have something I am hoping anyone on here can help me with.

Sometime soon, I will be getting a radio with a descriminator tap on it and when I get it I would like some step by step instructions or whatever to help me with getting it set up and getting the program (like Trunk88) all set up as well to be able to work with Fleetnet.

Like once I have the Trunk88 on my screen what do I do next and what do I click on and all that to get it set up.

So any help would be appreciated. Because this will be my first time using this program and that.

So I will be waiting for any replies with the step by step instructions to help me out. Thanks again.

Coolguy

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Now I have something I am hoping anyone on here can help me with.

Sometime soon, I will be getting a radio with a descriminator tap on it and when I get it I would like some step by step instructions or whatever to help me with getting it set up and getting the program (like Trunk88) all set up as well to be able to work with Fleetnet.

Like once I have the Trunk88 on my screen what do I do next and what do I click on and all that to get it set up.

So any help would be appreciated. Because this will be my first time using this program and that.

So I will be waiting for any replies with the step by step instructions to help me out. Thanks again.

Coolguy

Coolguy. If you are trying to monitor the fleetnet system up there make sure you enter in the parameters (base offset etc). You can log absoluetly every RID from that tower. If you need any help there is a Yahoo group that is run by a member on here. He spent a day with me explaining how to run it & tapping my scanner.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TRUNK88/
If you enjoy messing around with computer stuff you may really take a likeing to the program.
I bet you can find a boatload of info for the database.

I use unitrunker for my areas EDACS system and the Go system.
It works well but Unitrunker looks nicer and is more fun to work with.

Eric

SCPD

QRT
Ok. And about the (base offset etc) I guess you enter all that in from the program like TRUNK88.

Yup I am just wanting to try this program out to see what kind of stuff I am going to see and especially what TALKGROUPS are patched together during the day. When the Ambulance does their patch to the hospital and everything else that will show up. So I should have some fun.

Ok and you say that YAHOO GROUP for TRUNK88 is run by a member on here. So I guess obviously he would know how it will work with Fleetnet and that. And like you said this person should be able to help me with everything in getting it all set up and running and tracking everything that goes on, on the Control Channel here for my area. I will try to join this group as long as this person allows me to join.

So thanks again for the replies.

I will be waiting for any replies to the couple questions I just asked in this post. Thanks.

Coolguy

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I cant speak for the member but he was amazingly helpful to me.
If noone helps drop me a PM
Once you learn all the system commands you will be flying.

You will be able to place text on RID's & t/g's and see which patches are working & which radios are affiliating and such.

SCPD

QRT
OK EJB I will send you a PM if no one else is able to help me out.

And hopefully this person on that YAHOO GROUP will accept me on there, so I can get some help from him to, but if not then I will ask you EJB.

Also I might be getting my radio for this next Thurs the 30th, and if I do get it then, I won't be setting nothing up until the next day Halloween Oct 31st. But if I don't get it then, when I do get it I will try to get it set up that day or the following day or when ever after that.

So thanks again for all the replies.

Coolguy

Status
Not open for further replies.