which fleetnet to load?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering what fleenet to load from rr database with all the id's and freq's for opp? I'm in the niagara area and was wondering if I can load a dbase that will work for all the opp freq's....not just in the niagara area. Thanks for your time.

warrior420

You can load all the control chnnels and tgid's that you want to hear for Zone 1. Zone 2 is eastern ontario and zone 3 & 4 are northern ontario.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Just wondering what fleenet to load from rr database with all the id's and freq's for opp? I'm in the niagara area and was wondering if I can load a dbase that will work for all the opp freq's....not just in the niagara area. Thanks for your time.

What scanner do you have, where in Niagara?

The Fonthill tower, Niagara falls, maybe Cayuga and Hamilton are within reach. If you are near the lake maybe you can snag Toronto's.

Put in all the talkgroups listed in the OPP central area and Haldimand 6C 6Q first nations.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Towers

I'm in Fort Erie Ont. and listen to the Fonthill and Skylon Towers, I have all the OPP talkgroups/ID's programed into my 396t scanner
Steve

foxtail

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. Will try some of the groups you talk of and see how it works.
Also I'm in Beasmville so I get get TO. and surrounding area. Scanners I'm using are 396, 796 and gre-600.
Other scanners I have are aor 8200 1st ver. ,pro2004-2006-2026, trident xlt100, bc200xlt and last a universal m-400 decoder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.