Ontario, Toronto, Guelph Area Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbliss

Hello everyone, Im new here, I purchased a Uniden Bearcat 235XLT afew years ago and love it, My biggest problem now since moving to the Guelph area is I can not find what frequencies anybody is on like Police, EMS, Fire etc.
Can ANYONE tell me where I can purchase a book etc, of the frequencies in this area.
I am at my ends without it as I can not use my radio anymore.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bryan
My email if needed is
b.l.bliss@rogers.com

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Scroll up to the top of the page and click on the "Database" link. Select Canada, Ontario and then Wellington and you'll get a nice list of frequencies for Wellington County.

Guelph Police Service and Fire Service are digital on the Bell Mobility Radio Fleetnet system which is a VHF trunking system.

OPP are also digital on the same system and MOH are analog on the same system.

Unfortunately, your old 235 will not do VHF trunking or digital so you're somewhat out of luck.

Check the Ontario section of the database for the Vehicular Repeater frequencies. They're analog and conventional which your 235 will do. If your lucky, an OPP or MOH vehicle will be parked close enough that you'll be able to catch at least some of the action.

Guelph PS and FS do not use Vehicular Repeaters so you won't be able to use this trick to listen in.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.